Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... 17:01 - Apr 20 with 410 viewsSitfcB

...through a minute silence do you reckon?

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19241617.letter---pilot-fly-minutes-silence-pri

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:03 - Apr 20 with 390 viewsWD19

Surely if he (or she) had obtained a great enough height he could have cut the engines for 60 seconds!? Its what he would have wanted.
Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:04 - Apr 20 with 387 viewsfooters

My dog barked during it. Get it put down?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 383 viewsBlueBadger

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:03 - Apr 20 by WD19

Surely if he (or she) had obtained a great enough height he could have cut the engines for 60 seconds!? Its what he would have wanted.

In tribute to Phil The Greek, I have spent the week week or so going out of my way to be polite and pleasant to my overseas and non-white friends and colleagues.

It's what he would have wanted.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 17:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 315 viewsIllinoisblue

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:04 - Apr 20 by footers

My dog barked during it. Get it put down?

It’s the only way he’ll learn

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is this from the same guy who wanted to know about eating food... on 17:48 - Apr 20 with 294 viewsKropotkin123

My neighbour was taking pictures of planes during the silence, totally disrespectful, should I knock on their door and complain?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024