Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough have finally done it then. 20:19 - Apr 27 with 2369 viewsSitfcB

Good to see to be honest, a well run club.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:22 - Apr 27 with 2346 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. It's not cool but I like 'DMac'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:22 - Apr 27 with 2343 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't like their chairman but just goes to show that running a club well can bring success even with selling on talent to finance it. Our mistake has been collecting players, paying over the odds for them, not show-casing them and not selling when they were wanted. None of those we hang on to have gone on to perform.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:25 - Apr 27 with 2303 viewsIllinoisblue

Amazing what having good strikers will do for a club

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:27 - Apr 27 with 2282 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:25 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

Amazing what having good strikers will do for a club

Having and show casing them. It is about playing attacking football that creates chances as well. I am certain that every one of our strikers will drastically improve their goal scoring as soon as they play in a different team.

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:39 - Apr 27 with 2190 viewsoneoffposter

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:27 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Having and show casing them. It is about playing attacking football that creates chances as well. I am certain that every one of our strikers will drastically improve their goal scoring as soon as they play in a different team.

I agree but defences aren’t as tight in conference south
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:47 - Apr 27 with 2119 viewsjaykay

have they won tonight ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 1985 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:47 - Apr 27 by jaykay

have they won tonight ?

Winning 2-1!

COYB

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:05 - Apr 27 with 1981 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:04 - Apr 27 by SitfcB

Winning 2-1!

Or not hahaha. 2-2.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:05 - Apr 27 with 1975 viewsSharkey

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:04 - Apr 27 by SitfcB

Winning 2-1!

The OP was a bit premature, 2-2 now.
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:06 - Apr 27 with 1956 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:05 - Apr 27 by Sharkey

Definitely jinxed them they were 2-0 up when I posted!

COYB

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 1939 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:39 - Apr 27 by oneoffposter

I agree but defences aren’t as tight in conference south

I think you will find Peterborough are in League 1 like us. Can't work out what you are attempting to drive at with your comment.

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:19 - Apr 27 with 1859 viewsoneoffposter

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:08 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think you will find Peterborough are in League 1 like us. Can't work out what you are attempting to drive at with your comment.

Sorry thought it was pretty easy to follow, you said our strikers form will Improve when they leave and I was agreeing but pointing out what league they will be playing in

I hope you can crack that code
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 1851 viewsChurchman

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 20:22 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Don't like their chairman but just goes to show that running a club well can bring success even with selling on talent to finance it. Our mistake has been collecting players, paying over the odds for them, not show-casing them and not selling when they were wanted. None of those we hang on to have gone on to perform.

Peterborough has been a well run club for a good number of years. They fully deserve it so well done them. They are everything we are not just at the moment. Just as Norwich are on a much larger scale.

For us, that will now change and better times are ahead..
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 1824 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:19 - Apr 27 by oneoffposter

Sorry thought it was pretty easy to follow, you said our strikers form will Improve when they leave and I was agreeing but pointing out what league they will be playing in

I hope you can crack that code

Ah I get you now.

I think Jackson and Sears will score goals whether they are in this league or not. There was interest in the former from the Championship in January wasn't there? Fair enough Drinan is not up to this level. I am not even sure he will score that many at any level. My point is it is about far more than the players.

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 1824 viewsHARRY10

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:05 - Apr 27 by Sharkey

A case of premature expectation ?
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:27 - Apr 27 with 1793 viewsHARRY10

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:06 - Apr 27 by SitfcB

Definitely jinxed them they were 2-0 up when I posted!

A draw or defeat would be great for neutrals as it would leave Lincoln with a narrow chance of catching them

and guess who Lincoln's next game is

Peterboro.........................come on you Donnies

and Posh's final game is ...........err, Doncaster again
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:30]
Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:27 - Apr 27 with 1785 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:23 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

A case of premature expectation ?

Even if they concede another, they would still be 7 points clear with Lincoln having 9 points to play for. Looks highly likely that they will finish in the top two. However, the OP should have learnt by now that 2-0 is a dangerous score line!

EDIT: unless it is our opposition who are 2-0 up!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:28]

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:31 - Apr 27 with 1752 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:27 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

A draw or defeat would be great for neutrals as it would leave Lincoln with a narrow chance of catching them

and guess who Lincoln's next game is

Peterboro.........................come on you Donnies

and Posh's final game is ...........err, Doncaster again
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:30]

That makes it a bit more interesting. So Lincoln win that one, reduces the gap to 4 or 5 points and they then need 2 wins with Peterborough failing to beat Donny. Always nice for things to be decided on the final day. Would be pleased for Appleton if he got Lincoln up.

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:49 - Apr 27 with 1634 viewsHARRY10

Peterborough have finally done it then. on 21:31 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

That makes it a bit more interesting. So Lincoln win that one, reduces the gap to 4 or 5 points and they then need 2 wins with Peterborough failing to beat Donny. Always nice for things to be decided on the final day. Would be pleased for Appleton if he got Lincoln up.

Yes both Lincoln and Posh deserve their success and it is pretty much theirs (Posh) for an automatic place

Though Lincoln must have in the back of their minds that Hirst has wrecked two other Lincolnshire clubs, so who next

Otherwise looks like our fans local away day will now be Cambs Utd rather than P'boro - and Col U look likely to be avoiding the drop, though not Sarfend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024