Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY Appreciation thread 19:50 - May 1 with 1217 viewschrismakin

Only because I bloody love that guy, what a player he is gonna be

and yes well aware pointless thread, but KVY is worthy of his own.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

KVY Appreciation thread on 19:54 - May 1 with 1178 viewsnoggin

I hope you're right. He didn't do much to warrant this praise today.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

KVY Appreciation thread on 19:57 - May 1 with 1156 viewschrismakin

KVY Appreciation thread on 19:54 - May 1 by noggin

I hope you're right. He didn't do much to warrant this praise today.

For me it's the calmness when defending not to panic when facing his own goal. He doesn't just give the ball back to the CB and hand over responsibility of the ball. Attacking wise, even when he doesn't get the ball, his overlaps created alot of space for Dobra etc
Crossing wasn't to bad, a few overhit but a couple put in dangerous areas.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

KVY Appreciation thread on 06:11 - May 2 with 792 viewstextbackup

KVY Appreciation thread on 19:57 - May 1 by chrismakin

For me it's the calmness when defending not to panic when facing his own goal. He doesn't just give the ball back to the CB and hand over responsibility of the ball. Attacking wise, even when he doesn't get the ball, his overlaps created alot of space for Dobra etc
Crossing wasn't to bad, a few overhit but a couple put in dangerous areas.

probably because he didn't feature much under PL, but he's one that doesn't need passing backwards coaching from his game, his first thought is always as it should be "them white sticks at that end is where we need to get the ball, i'll aim that way"

didn't see the game, so unsure how he played yesterday, but him being fit and a regular starter - with another like him (possibly nydam) on the left hand side, would really be something to see. giving the opposition something to worry about all over the pitch, instead of alan judge passing it sideways, Jackson running into his defender or sears playing like a character off space jam.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

KVY Appreciation thread on 06:57 - May 2 with 746 viewsChurchman

I think he’s a smashing little player. One to retain. The only issue is his fitness. 15 appearances in two years is awful and I hope the club really ups it’s game on fitness and medical support. It feels like we are way behind where we should be on that front at this moment in time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024