Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday afternoon viewing 14:55 - May 25 with 1062 viewsPhilTWTD

Further to last week's 40th anniversary of the UEFA Cup win, Anglia have put this online.

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2021-05-25/forty-years-on-ipswich-towns-european
Tuesday afternoon viewing on 14:59 - May 25 with 997 viewsleitrimblue

Feck! I feel so old
Tuesday afternoon viewing on 15:01 - May 25 with 993 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lovely to watch.

I was very young but will never forget that day.

Seeing those lads so high and precarious on those buildings terrifies me now!

Poll: W or W

Tuesday afternoon viewing on 15:26 - May 25 with 935 viewsKropotkin123

Interesting watching it as someone who was brought up in the Burley era. Hearing you'll never walk alone sung at such a prominent point in our history. But now I only really think of it when I think of Liverpool, Celtic and Dortmund

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Tuesday afternoon viewing on 15:29 - May 25 with 924 viewsMetal_Hacker

Great to watch - I was 14 at the time and never to be forgotten that's for sure - or perhaps replicated

Poll: If it were one or the other

Tuesday afternoon viewing on 17:29 - May 25 with 772 viewsNormanBlue

Tuesday afternoon viewing on 15:29 - May 25 by Metal_Hacker

Great to watch - I was 14 at the time and never to be forgotten that's for sure - or perhaps replicated

Is Stuart Jarrold a starring in goodnight Mr Tom at the theatre?
Tuesday afternoon viewing on 20:58 - May 25 with 663 viewsnorth_stand77

I pushed my year old baby in her pram up the town that day and stood outside Mannings. I decked her out in blue and white and stuck a rosette on her!!

It was incredible to see the number of fans but a bit scary watching some scale the sides of buildings to get up to the roofs. Can anyone else remember a couple of fans climbing the massive crane which was over the top of Debenhams?

Fantastic day.
Tuesday afternoon viewing on 21:16 - May 25 with 631 viewsPendejo

A thing of beauty, need to watch again as I think I caught a glimpse of my self among the crowds on Cornhill.

I feel so privileged to have seen that team play week in week out.t

It's weird looking at those guys back in 81, I still see them as older than me (which they are) but I am now twice the age most were back then.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Tuesday afternoon viewing on 21:37 - May 25 with 592 viewsBluespeed225

They’re just so happy, look at Bobby. Look at the Town. There’s something in my eye.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024