Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) 10:04 - Jun 11 with 1214 viewsbobbyramsey

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:05 - Jun 11 with 1202 viewsKieran_Knows

Harper and Crooks I presume are definitely 2 of them.

Maybe the Pompey keeper as another?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:09 - Jun 11 with 1167 viewspositivity

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:05 - Jun 11 by Kieran_Knows

surely must be looking for a centre-back too?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:09 - Jun 11 with 1154 viewshomer_123

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:09 - Jun 11 by positivity

Paul Cook is going to go all Joe Royle.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:11 - Jun 11 with 1131 viewsJimmyJazz

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:09 - Jun 11 by positivity

Connolly?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:11 - Jun 11 with 1130 viewspositivity

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:09 - Jun 11 by homer_123

Paul Cook is going to go all Joe Royle.

better that than going all roy keane (centre-backs in as many positions as possible!) i suppose

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:12 - Jun 11 with 1123 viewsStokieBlue

EADT guys seemed to think we were very keen on Colby Bishop.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 11 with 1002 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:12 - Jun 11 by StokieBlue

EADT guys seemed to think we were very keen on Colby Bishop.

SB

I did speak to my lads who know him personally , so I'll give them a nudge again to try and get some more info

Albeit the other week apparently when my eldest saw him and asked Colby , he was very coy and my lad got the impression there is definitely something in it which I've already advised

I'll get my lads down in Nottingham to give him another nudge

Poll: If it were one or the other

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:28 - Jun 11 with 954 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'd like to think in addition to Harper ,Bishop and Crooks there'll be at least one bone crunching centre back and a decent keeper

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:46 - Jun 11 with 835 viewsBeckets

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:28 - Jun 11 by Metal_Hacker

I'd like to think in addition to Harper ,Bishop and Crooks there'll be at least one bone crunching centre back and a decent keeper

I’m assuming that they would prioritise players who they are recruiting as nailed on first choices so I’d guess a keeper, a left sided centre back, left back and left wide player. Plus Harper presumably making a total of five.
I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:47 - Jun 11 with 815 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Dunkley hopefully. Not many links with defenders recently
I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 11 with 789 viewsBloomBlue

I think the most important thing is we have lots of irons in the fire.
I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:53 - Jun 11 with 739 viewsVic

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 11 by BloomBlue

I think the most important thing is we have lots of irons in the fire.

Ah yes, irons in the fire! We love those don’t we - haven’t heard about them for a while but good to have them back!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 11 with 723 viewssaffers12

I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:05 - Jun 11 by Kieran_Knows

Not sure the keeper is on the list although clearly looking at others
I wonder who the "three, four, five" players are? (n/t) on 10:58 - Jun 11 with 683 viewsghostofescobar

If it helps, I can confirm that I am not one of them. My phone is switched in though.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024