Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand are World Test Champions 18:38 - Jun 23 with 744 viewsSteve_M

After a rather good and closely fought Test match.

now only the England - Sri Lanka T20 and the football to follow this evening now. That and cooking some dinner.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 18:43 - Jun 23 with 709 viewsgainsboroughblue

Pleased there was a winner. It would have been peak cricket to have completed a two year event, then six days allowed for a final, only for a shared trophy to be the end result.

New Zealand look a strong outfit. We took their lead when we revamped our white ball strategy. May be time to do it in the longer form too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 19:02 - Jun 23 with 685 viewsXYZ

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 18:43 - Jun 23 by gainsboroughblue

Pleased there was a winner. It would have been peak cricket to have completed a two year event, then six days allowed for a final, only for a shared trophy to be the end result.

New Zealand look a strong outfit. We took their lead when we revamped our white ball strategy. May be time to do it in the longer form too.

Chasing a get-able fourth innings target might help ...

Kudos to the Kiwis.
New Zealand are World Test Champions on 19:13 - Jun 23 with 667 viewsCoastalblue

I wish they'd have that extra day in reserve more often for test matches, I know many are over in 3 or 4 days but there's often room in the touring schedule and when a game gets hammered by the weather it would be nice to have that extra chance of time.

On a different note Curran seems to be bowling well, I like him as a cricketer, he's probably not top end at international level but does seem to have the knack of making things happen in a game.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 19:34 - Jun 23 with 642 viewsstonojnr

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 19:13 - Jun 23 by Coastalblue

I wish they'd have that extra day in reserve more often for test matches, I know many are over in 3 or 4 days but there's often room in the touring schedule and when a game gets hammered by the weather it would be nice to have that extra chance of time.

On a different note Curran seems to be bowling well, I like him as a cricketer, he's probably not top end at international level but does seem to have the knack of making things happen in a game.

its not so much the space in the calendar, but literally the cost of hiring all the tv equipment people so everyone not there can watch the game for the extra just in case day, they only do this for "finals" (the ODI and T2O also have reserve days) because it would be a total farce if the result was a rain affected draw.
New Zealand are World Test Champions on 20:16 - Jun 23 with 614 viewsCoastalblue

130 to win.

We 'should'breeze this

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 21:32 - Jun 23 with 576 viewsSteve_M

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 20:16 - Jun 23 by Coastalblue

130 to win.

We 'should'breeze this

That was comfortable enough.

Just as well as there’s loads going on in the football at the same time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 21:43 - Jun 23 with 562 viewsJakeITFC

Brilliantly attritional test match wasn’t it, two really good sides giving everything they can in difficult conditions.

The World Test Championship has some obvious faults but it was a joy to get the two best sides in the final and a positive result in the end. Would like to see them stick with the idea.
New Zealand are World Test Champions on 08:33 - Jun 24 with 470 viewsMaySixth

Nice guys can win.

Best cricketing result of the day though is Somerset smashing Surrey.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 10:48 - Jun 24 with 436 viewschicoazul

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 18:43 - Jun 23 by gainsboroughblue

England can’t bat at Test level. Sadly it’s that simple.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 11:04 - Jun 24 with 422 viewsgainsboroughblue

New Zealand are World Test Champions on 10:48 - Jun 24 by chicoazul

England can’t bat at Test level. Sadly it’s that simple.

It's extremely frustrating. Especially as it is generally the basics that are being failed at.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024