Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't believe events are still going ahead with Covid rising 10:16 - Jul 7 with 881 viewsSwansea_Blue

Take this example for instance. They've got some front haven't they?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/07/miss-mexico-2021-organisers-press-

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Furthest left or third from the right for me. (n/t) on 10:19 - Jul 7 with 817 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Furthest left or third from the right for me. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 7 with 797 viewsSwansea_Blue

Furthest left or third from the right for me. (n/t) on 10:19 - Jul 7 by Bloots

Only one? #Nostamina

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:27 - Jul 7 with 762 viewsBloots

Furthest left or third from the right for me. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

Only one? #Nostamina

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:38 - Jul 7 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:27 - Jul 7 by Bloots

'You haven't got the time, money or energy to disappoint TWO women' - Mrs Badger.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:42 - Jul 7 with 691 viewshomer_123

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:38 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

'You haven't got the time, money or energy to disappoint TWO women' - Mrs Badger.

Was he referring to women then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:43 - Jul 7 with 690 viewsblueislander

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:38 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

So far the Euros has been pretty competently managed Covid wise, but there is always an element of luck. It seems to me that the Lions tour will be called off. It is even more ludicrous that the Olympics are going ahead.
At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:49 - Jul 7 with 659 viewshomer_123

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:43 - Jul 7 by blueislander

So far the Euros has been pretty competently managed Covid wise, but there is always an element of luck. It seems to me that the Lions tour will be called off. It is even more ludicrous that the Olympics are going ahead.

I'm not exactly convinced that 25,000 to 65,000 in stadia is competently managed.

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:55 - Jul 7 with 626 viewshoppy

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:49 - Jul 7 by homer_123

I'm not exactly convinced that 25,000 to 65,000 in stadia is competently managed.

Or more so leaving the ground to get to the tube I would imagine? They don’t stagger leaving times like they had supposedly been doing for entry times, have they?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 11:00 - Jul 7 with 604 viewshomer_123

At my age, I've only got one in me. (n/t) on 10:55 - Jul 7 by hoppy

Or more so leaving the ground to get to the tube I would imagine? They don’t stagger leaving times like they had supposedly been doing for entry times, have they?

Certainly not that I am aware of.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024