Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? 10:53 - Jul 13 with 834 viewsKeno

I'm asking for a friend obviously ..........

(cant believe no one has posted this yet, TWTD standard are slipping)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 11:46 - Jul 13 with 777 viewsFixed_It

Are you being disingenuous?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 11:49 - Jul 13 with 763 viewsWD19

Plucky little post this.
Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 11:51 - Jul 13 with 746 viewsIllinoisblue

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 11:49 - Jul 13 by WD19

Plucky little post this.

Hapless in its own way

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 12:03 - Jul 13 with 715 viewsipswichtillidie

He’s been left out of tonight’s friendly when all the others are there. Indicating something close.

Gav

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 12:30 - Jul 13 with 663 viewsBlueBadger

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 11:49 - Jul 13 by WD19

Plucky little post this.

Not many replies though. I think the thread may have just fallen over.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 12:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 13:39 - Jul 13 with 596 viewsKeno

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 12:30 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

you just need some faith and ask WWBD

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 17:50 - Jul 13 with 526 viewsHipsterectomy

I went on their main forum to have a look if they knew they were linked to him and one post was about how they should be taking a punt on young lower league players.

This is Bournemouth saying that about us

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 19:40 - Jul 13 with 435 viewshoppy

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 12:30 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

I don’t think the lack of replies can be directly correlated to anyone not having evidence. Nobody has actually said that. Why are you making a wicker man?

Or something.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 19:46 - Jul 13 with 415 viewsKeno

Do we have any evidence for the Downes to Bournemouth link? on 19:40 - Jul 13 by hoppy

I don’t think the lack of replies can be directly correlated to anyone not having evidence. Nobody has actually said that. Why are you making a wicker man?

Or something.

One of these you mean?

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 19:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024