Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers 14:30 - Jul 21 with 1532 viewsEly_Blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 14:32 - Jul 21 with 1480 viewsBlueBadger

We've had our first deaths in MONTHS over at [redacted] in the past couple of weeks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 15:46 - Jul 21 with 1278 viewsRegencyBlue

There are none so blind as those who will not see, as my old gran used to say.
This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 15:55 - Jul 21 with 1232 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that makes me blood run cold.

I know they are asking for it but that is chilling.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 16:59 - Jul 21 with 1025 viewsIllinoisblue

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 15:46 - Jul 21 by RegencyBlue

There are none so blind as those who will not see, as my old gran used to say.

Grans and nans are usually right

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 17:21 - Jul 21 with 956 viewsRyorry

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 16:59 - Jul 21 by Illinoisblue

Grans and nans are usually right

Apart from her trademark comment on the weather, the one saying I remember of my late Gran's is "always look after your health, that is the most important thing".

As an 8-year old you don't really listen/understand/care (unless you're unlucky enough to already have illness or disability at that age I guess), but of course as an adult ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 17:37 - Jul 21 with 881 viewsIllinoisblue

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 17:21 - Jul 21 by Ryorry

Apart from her trademark comment on the weather, the one saying I remember of my late Gran's is "always look after your health, that is the most important thing".

As an 8-year old you don't really listen/understand/care (unless you're unlucky enough to already have illness or disability at that age I guess), but of course as an adult ...

That is so very true as I’ve recently discovered

62 - 78 - 81

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 18:05 - Jul 21 with 820 viewsMeadowlark

A "hospitalist?"
This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 18:05 - Jul 21 with 815 viewsRyorry

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 17:37 - Jul 21 by Illinoisblue

That is so very true as I’ve recently discovered

Sorry to hear that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 18:11 - Jul 21 with 774 viewsIllinoisblue

This should serve as a warning to all of those Anti Vaxxers on 18:05 - Jul 21 by Ryorry

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you. Recently diagnosed as diabetic which is controllable with a lot of lifestyle adjustments. Could always be worse!

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024