Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea 08:55 - Jul 28 with 1392 viewsHipsterectomy

Which is good for us if it happens, he was building a very good side for MK Dons

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 08:58 - Jul 28 with 1355 viewsipswichtillidie

Explains perhaps why the Bishop move there went dead

Gav

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:35 - Jul 28 with 1076 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 08:58 - Jul 28 by ipswichtillidie

Explains perhaps why the Bishop move there went dead

Doubt it. Teddy’s link with MKD went quiet a while ago, yet Martin only came into the equation a couple of days ago after John Eustace turned Swansea down at the last minute. I can’t see how they’d be related. It’s also far from certain Martin will go there, as talks with others are also being reported.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:40 - Jul 28 with 1053 viewsitfcjoe

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:35 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

Doubt it. Teddy’s link with MKD went quiet a while ago, yet Martin only came into the equation a couple of days ago after John Eustace turned Swansea down at the last minute. I can’t see how they’d be related. It’s also far from certain Martin will go there, as talks with others are also being reported.

According to the Swansea writer in The Athletic, this recruitment process has been ongoing for weeks, so whilst they probably aren't linked, this hasn't come out of the blue for Martin

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:44 - Jul 28 with 1012 viewsPhilTWTD

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:40 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

According to the Swansea writer in The Athletic, this recruitment process has been ongoing for weeks, so whilst they probably aren't linked, this hasn't come out of the blue for Martin

No, someone mentioned it to me, has seemed to have been gossip floating around football circles for a bit.
Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:56 - Jul 28 with 927 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 10:40 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

Yes I suppose he could have been talked to originally, but Swansea had settled on Eustace some time ago. I’m presuming Martin thought he was staying at MKD and would still be involved in their transfer business. Just guessing though.

It will be good for us if Martin does go - seems to be building something half decent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seems that Russell Martin may be joining Swansea on 11:45 - Jul 28 with 768 viewsBlueandTruesince82

John Terry strikes me as exactly the type of appointment Swansea would make

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024