Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson 22:03 - Jul 30 with 2453 viewsscotdoc

Speaking to me Rangers pals,they are really sad.
Think we've won a watch.
Said maybe a bit jittery to start but don't get on his case.
Think couple of years he's a £15 million.
Edmundson on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 2251 viewsdominiciawful

I read some of the comments under their official account's tweet about his departure.

A number of their fans saying it was a shame to see him go.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Edmundson on 22:29 - Jul 30 with 2209 viewsmonty_radio

Surprised that Stevie would allow him to go then.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 22:29]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Edmundson on 23:16 - Jul 30 with 2038 viewsWestcountryblue

My friend who is Derby fan really rates Edmundson. They hoped to get him back this season, but they are a financial mess at the moment.
Edmundson on 02:17 - Jul 31 with 1773 viewsSuperCoops

My friend is a Rangers Season Ticket Holder in the East Enclosure is that while they're a little sad for him to go, the general consensus is that he wasn't good enough for them?

Slight dig saying he'll be OK for us in League 1!
Edmundson on 07:10 - Jul 31 with 1473 viewsipswichtillidie

General consensus and reading between the lines is that he was liked and rated but wasn’t at the level to push into the Rangers first team. Which given his age and experience is no reflection on him. I think this could prove to be one of us best signings. Should he develop well of the next couple of seasons we could have a ready made premier league CB. Seems to have all the attributes to make it to the top from what’s been described. Looking forward to seeing him play next week in the flesh.

Gav

Edmundson on 07:28 - Jul 31 with 1392 viewsGlasgowBlue

I had this text from a Rangers supporting mate when we were first linked with Edmunson:

He let Stevie G down when he got caught breaking COVID rules and not sure if SG wanted him after that. He is big, strong, fast and can pass a ball, he just never got the chance because the central defenders were great last year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Edmundson on 07:36 - Jul 31 with 1352 viewsSteve_M

Reading the comments in this thread, there are some similarities with players we've let go this Summer - Bishop & Dozzell in particular - situational rather than them being bad players.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Edmundson on 08:56 - Jul 31 with 1044 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Edmundson on 02:17 - Jul 31 by SuperCoops

My friend is a Rangers Season Ticket Holder in the East Enclosure is that while they're a little sad for him to go, the general consensus is that he wasn't good enough for them?

Slight dig saying he'll be OK for us in League 1!

Let's see if he can handle the step up in standard!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Edmundson on 08:56 - Jul 31 with 1052 viewsRegencyBlue

Edmundson on 07:36 - Jul 31 by Steve_M

Reading the comments in this thread, there are some similarities with players we've let go this Summer - Bishop & Dozzell in particular - situational rather than them being bad players.

The difference, I would suggest, is that we have been waiting seven years for Bishop to come good and a considerable time for Dozzell as well!
Edmundson on 09:00 - Jul 31 with 1022 viewsnoggin

From a good mate who is a Rangers season ticket holder.

"Solid centre back. A position where we have five plus other options. Spent last season on loan at Derby, they wanted him back which says a lot. I think it might be one Gers rue in a few seasons. Never put a foot wrong in the games he played for us bar a deflected own goal when we were 3 or 4 up from what I remember. Ill miss him."

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024