Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many more need to go to afford Morsy? 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1167 viewsmarkchips

I reckon Donra, Holy, Kenlock, and El Mizouni, possibly Jackson but for some reason I think he will stay.
How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 1099 viewsgainsboroughblue

Edit. Posted on wrong thread.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 20:45]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 21:07 - Aug 30 with 1025 viewspointofblue

I don't think money is the issue - Morsy doesn't want to come here.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 983 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 21:07 - Aug 30 by pointofblue

I don't think money is the issue - Morsy doesn't want to come here.

Indeed. Boro want cover before they will let him go - he is playing for them currently - and there are Championship clubs after him if he can leave.

Seems very unlikely to happen.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 21:27 - Aug 30 with 948 viewschrismakin

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 21:19 - Aug 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed. Boro want cover before they will let him go - he is playing for them currently - and there are Championship clubs after him if he can leave.

Seems very unlikely to happen.

1 club down. Sheff utd signed hourihane.

Preston.. luton and us

Or fight for place at boro

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 777 viewsAlberto_the_frog

I misread it the first time I saw the story as Mendy! I thought - we can't afford a Man City player even if he will be out for years due to being locked up!
How many more need to go to afford Morsy? on 00:32 - Aug 31 with 650 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Yeah, that Donra lad was useless. Never once saw him used in the First XI.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024