Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu 23:14 - Sep 11 with 824 viewsSteve_M

I imagine her coach wasn’t a kitman three months ago.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 23:16 - Sep 11 with 815 viewsFixed_It

And all is well with the world again!

From Felixstowe to winning the US Open in 6 months!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 23:17 - Sep 11 with 798 viewsChondzoresk

Really pleased. Great stuff. She’s going to be a great player.👍
The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 23:21 - Sep 11 with 759 viewsSteve_M

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 23:17 - Sep 11 by Chondzoresk

Really pleased. Great stuff. She’s going to be a great player.👍

Think Fernandez will be too. Some great stuff from both of them and some errors that experience would reduce.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 23:25 - Sep 11 with 722 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Superb. What a story, great match, incredible.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Marvelous stuff.... on 23:28 - Sep 11 with 697 viewsBloots

....I couldn't stand tennis before.

It's now my favourite sport.

What an achievement.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 00:03 - Sep 12 with 611 viewsGuthrum

I read that apparently she does not use just one coach, but has taken advice from a number of different ones over the last couple of years.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 00:18 - Sep 12 with 559 viewsRyorry

Wonderful quality tennis from both players - great match to watch. Well done both, but of course esp. Emma

But not just the tennis - to speak with such maturity & composure immediately afterwards is just gobsmackingly impressive at 18 & 19. Wow.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The sporting day has been redeemed - brilliant from Raducanu on 00:24 - Sep 12 with 538 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Amazing performance and one of the greatest British success stories of most of our lifetimes. Unbelievable really. Really has brightened up an awful day for Town fans who like tennis!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024