Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THATS what Celina brings 15:41 - Oct 2 with 1317 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nothing doing for 35 minutes, then that disguised pass to Bonne.
He's something else at this level.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

THATS what Celina brings on 15:43 - Oct 2 with 1251 viewsbazza

Accrington playing well, putting a lot of pressure on, we needed that goal..
THATS what Celina brings on 15:45 - Oct 2 with 1187 viewsN2_Blue

Yeah but apparently he's a luxury we can't afford...or something like that.

You do wonder about some of out fans. There is not a team in this division that wouldn't want Celina in their starting XI. And he's not even fully fit yet!

Bonne is just awesome for that matter. 20 goals easily incoming, maybe 25+ if he's stays fit all season

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

THATS what Celina brings on 15:47 - Oct 2 with 1115 viewsChondzoresk

THATS what Celina brings on 15:45 - Oct 2 by N2_Blue

You do wonder about some of out fans. There is not a team in this division that wouldn't want Celina in their starting XI. And he's not even fully fit yet!

Bonne is just awesome for that matter. 20 goals easily incoming, maybe 25+ if he's stays fit all season

I’ll see you your 25 goals and I’ll raise you to 30 goals. I think if he keeps banging them in like he is 30 is easily getable.
THATS what Celina brings on 15:59 - Oct 2 with 884 viewsKropotkin123

The whole "luxury" comment that you reference is a bit silly in my view. I tend to think of luxury players as the ones who are great going forward, but won't get stuck in and do the defensive work.

That is not Celina. For example, against Doncaster, for one goal, he tackled their player, the ball went loose to another town player, and he had already peeled away from the player, received the ball and then made an assist

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

THATS what Celina brings on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 800 viewsN2_Blue

THATS what Celina brings on 15:59 - Oct 2 by Kropotkin123

The whole "luxury" comment that you reference is a bit silly in my view. I tend to think of luxury players as the ones who are great going forward, but won't get stuck in and do the defensive work.

That is not Celina. For example, against Doncaster, for one goal, he tackled their player, the ball went loose to another town player, and he had already peeled away from the player, received the ball and then made an assist

completely agree, it's an absurd view to have, but a fair few on this forum did say it and that they wouldn't be excited by his signing.

Just found it very odd.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

THATS what Celina brings on 16:29 - Oct 2 with 657 viewsRyorry

THATS what Celina brings on 15:59 - Oct 2 by Kropotkin123

Now made way for Rekeem Harper (assume Celina's just not fully fit for 90 mins yet).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

THATS what Celina brings on 15:40 - Oct 16 with 455 viewsKropotkin123

I don't get the luxury comments either. For me a luxury forward player is one that I would consider to have weak defensive qualities, particularly in terms of tracking back and willingness to tackle.

My observation of Celina is he is prepared to do that and can do it well. For example, he tackled the Doncaster player preceding a goal. Maybe twice if my memory isn't playing tricks.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024