Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies 13:24 - Oct 23 with 1646 viewsbournemouthblue

against Chelsea given they were missing Werner and Lukaku was short lived

3 - 0 at half-time

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 1596 viewsThe_Major

Listening to the commentary on TalkSport. Words like "woeful", "embarrassing", and "abysmal" are being used.

It really does seem reminiscent of Old Trafford 1995 - and we were 3-0 down at half time in that one.
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:39 - Oct 23 with 1559 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:30 - Oct 23 by The_Major

Listening to the commentary on TalkSport. Words like "woeful", "embarrassing", and "abysmal" are being used.

It really does seem reminiscent of Old Trafford 1995 - and we were 3-0 down at half time in that one.

All we need is a referee that will allow Chelsea to take a free kick while he is booking the nodge keeper.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:49 - Oct 23 with 1534 viewsbournemouthblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:30 - Oct 23 by The_Major

Why is Farke so good in the Championship and so bad in the Premier League?

I assume the board will back him but his strategy doesn't seem to translate to the Premier League at all

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 1527 viewsThe_Major

5-0 and about half an hour left.

Hmmmm......
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 1525 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:49 - Oct 23 by bournemouthblue

I assume the board will back him but his strategy doesn't seem to translate to the Premier League at all

They’re not even trying to stay up though are they? Compare them to a Watford who have 2 or 3 excellent players and they’re nowhere near.

Bought terribly and sold their main man on promotion. I’d be furious.
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:54 - Oct 23 with 1510 viewsbournemouthblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:51 - Oct 23 by The_Major

Hmmmm......

Team's rarely keep the foot on the throat nowadays

Surely it's a good opportunity to raise the goal difference though?

I don't think Liverpool or City would be particularly merciful mind you

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:55 - Oct 23 with 1507 viewsGeoffSentence

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:51 - Oct 23 by The_Major

Hmmmm......

And they are down to 10 en now

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:09 - Oct 23 with 1402 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 13:49 - Oct 23 by bournemouthblue

Probably to do with player sales and lack of significant investment in transfers in.

Their policy is to develop and showcase talent to sell for profit. And they are very good at it. The fans get to see some very good players play good football competitively in the Championship or up against the top sides while they in the Premier League. I am a little surprised they are calling for Farke to go because it is clear the way they run things. However, when they were in the Championship with us last, their fans were calling for his head too. He is not very charismatic.

Login to get fewer ads

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:14 - Oct 23 with 1368 viewsThe_Major

Chelsea get penalty. Krul saves. Budgies go mad with joy. Ordered retaken as he was off his line. Mount takes again. Goal.

Arf.
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:19 - Oct 23 with 1323 viewsThe_Major

(SEVEN)
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 1260 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:19 - Oct 23 by The_Major

(SEVEN)

Long enough left for 3 more?

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 1260 viewsIpswichKnight

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:14 - Oct 23 by The_Major

Chelsea get penalty. Krul saves. Budgies go mad with joy. Ordered retaken as he was off his line. Mount takes again. Goal.

Arf.

It’s the little things that sometimes give you the tiniest amount of joy.

One of the inbreeds is moaning they are getting thrashed in front of millions, seemed to forget it was a 12.30 kick off on BT sport by lucky if it was more than 10,000 watching live!
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:28 - Oct 23 with 1233 viewsThe_Major

Half an hour to kick off. What can I do in the meantime?

Ah, I know.

"Alexa, play Canary Call on Radio Norfolk"
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 1188 viewsheavyweight

Normally I love to see Norwich lose. But I must admit i have a little bit of sympathy for them at the moment, and I think it's indicative of the increasing gulf between each of the top three divisions.
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 1122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:35 - Oct 23 by heavyweight

Normally I love to see Norwich lose. But I must admit i have a little bit of sympathy for them at the moment, and I think it's indicative of the increasing gulf between each of the top three divisions.

Yes, that's why Brentford and Watford are also stranded in the bottom 3 without a win. And why each season the same 3 sides go down and then go back up again.

Nothing to do with nodge's policy to be a yo-yo side and reticence to spend at Premier League levels and shrewd development and sale of players.

It has always been stated there is a massive gulf between the divisions and that it is always widening. The evidence does not support it.

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 1105 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

That -21 Goal Difference is almost impressive after just 9 games.

Recipe for a record breaking season this given how toothless they look and unbelievably leaky at the back
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 15:00 - Oct 23 with 1083 viewsmidastouch

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 14:53 - Oct 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

That -21 Goal Difference is almost impressive after just 9 games.

Recipe for a record breaking season this given how toothless they look and unbelievably leaky at the back

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 17:17 - Oct 23 with 903 viewsPrideOfTheEast

What? Both Watford and Brentford are showing how small the gap is between the top of the Chmaps and everybody outside the top 6 or so in the Prem.
I see Look East's optimism for the Budgies on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 888 viewsfarkenhell

I have absolutely feck all sympathy for them and never will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024