Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very much second best here 16:25 - Oct 30 with 1377 viewsFunge

Plymouth faster, and stronger.

Very much second best here on 16:29 - Oct 30 with 1331 viewsBurns7

We’re as average as anyone else in the league. Given our squad size and the backing the manager has had its not good enough. I am prepared to get slaughtered on this but I am still firmly of the belief that Cook isn’t good enough to be our manager and the majority of the squad isn’t good enough to get us promoted and so far nothing has happened to disprove me.
Very much second best here on 16:30 - Oct 30 with 1288 viewsIllinoisblue

One bright spot is Edwards looking a bit livelier. Although two glimpses of skill in an hour is probably not quite enough

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Very much second best here on 16:31 - Oct 30 with 1277 viewsFunge

Very much second best here on 16:29 - Oct 30 by Burns7

We’re as average as anyone else in the league. Given our squad size and the backing the manager has had its not good enough. I am prepared to get slaughtered on this but I am still firmly of the belief that Cook isn’t good enough to be our manager and the majority of the squad isn’t good enough to get us promoted and so far nothing has happened to disprove me.

As borne out by the stats, we're great fun going forwards; pretty poor across the back 5.
Very much second best here on 16:32 - Oct 30 with 1234 viewsgtsb1966

The squad is but unfortunately it pains me to say it I don't think Cook is. Yes he has done it before but it's not working here.
Very much second best here on 16:33 - Oct 30 with 1196 viewsBurns7

Very much second best here on 16:31 - Oct 30 by Funge

As borne out by the stats, we're great fun going forwards; pretty poor across the back 5.

We’ll finish somewhere in the middle. If we as a club find this acceptable what is the point? We’re much better than this and we’re constantly being told it end better next season. It never is because we accept mediocrity as a fanbase.
Very much second best here on 16:34 - Oct 30 with 1168 viewssnotbucket

Very much second best here on 16:32 - Oct 30 by gtsb1966

The squad is but unfortunately it pains me to say it I don't think Cook is. Yes he has done it before but it's not working here.

I'm still backing him but he's taking quite some time getting this squad firing on a consistent basis.
Very much second best here on 16:34 - Oct 30 with 1158 viewsSteve_M

I’m not watching today but we’ve struggled against any team that has stepped up its play for part of a match. Not sure were anything like good enough defensively given the amount of points dropped from winning positions.

Not that we’ve lost this one yet, a streaky late equaliser would help a lot today.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 16:34]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very much second best here on 16:34 - Oct 30 with 1150 viewsgtsb1966

Very much second best here on 16:33 - Oct 30 by Burns7

We’ll finish somewhere in the middle. If we as a club find this acceptable what is the point? We’re much better than this and we’re constantly being told it end better next season. It never is because we accept mediocrity as a fanbase.

Our owners won't.
Login to get fewer ads

Very much second best here on 16:34 - Oct 30 with 1141 viewsFunge

Very much second best here on 16:30 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

One bright spot is Edwards looking a bit livelier. Although two glimpses of skill in an hour is probably not quite enough

Very frustrating start to his time here. Hugely talented player; the best ball control of anyone in the first team - but no end product, at all.
Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 with 1104 viewschrismakin

TBF, any manager would tell you finding out 2 of your star players are missing on the morning of a game 1o hours away from home, is not the best way to go into a game

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 with 1091 viewsGarv

So has he been backed or is the squad not good enough?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 with 1090 viewsBurns7

Very much second best here on 16:32 - Oct 30 by gtsb1966

The squad is massively over rated in my view, this is a bang average third division team and the results haven’t lied. We can beat rubbish teams generally but anyone with any ability will have us over.

Not good enough.

Unacceptable for Ipswich Town.
Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 with 1090 viewsFunge

I don't disagree - still time to get something here though.
Very much second best here on 16:36 - Oct 30 with 1042 viewsgtsb1966

Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

TBF, any manager would tell you finding out 2 of your star players are missing on the morning of a game 1o hours away from home, is not the best way to go into a game

We've got two players for every position and we travelled Thursday. No excuses for putting in such a poor performance.
Very much second best here on 16:36 - Oct 30 with 1037 viewsDanTheMan

Very much second best here on 16:34 - Oct 30 by Funge

Very frustrating start to his time here. Hugely talented player; the best ball control of anyone in the first team - but no end product, at all.

Should have scored there... Not even on target. Very frustrating.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Very much second best here on 16:40 - Oct 30 with 928 viewsStrimmer

It’s the ‘bad’ fans fault for not moaning enough on football forums again I see. Absolute mud for brains

Poll: Was it a punch?

Very much second best here on 16:43 - Oct 30 with 879 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Doesn't he always look lively? Isn't it more about him finding an end product which at times he looks close to. However, he appears to have chosen the wrong option or failed to take the chances he has got.

I hope he is the reverse of the last Edwards we had and instead of getting worse, gets steadily better.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very much second best here on 16:47 - Oct 30 with 765 viewschrismakin

Very much second best here on 16:36 - Oct 30 by gtsb1966

We've got two players for every position and we travelled Thursday. No excuses for putting in such a poor performance.

Burns and Donacien both pulled out this morning

There's your fullback and fullback replacement and/OR RW missing hours before kickoff.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Very much second best here on 16:48 - Oct 30 with 736 viewschrismakin

Same rubbish from him, tricks, flicks, 0 end product.

Very much second best here on 17:06 - Oct 30 with 615 viewsurbanblue

Very much second best here on 16:35 - Oct 30 by Burns7

The squad is massively over rated in my view, this is a bang average third division team and the results haven’t lied. We can beat rubbish teams generally but anyone with any ability will have us over.

Not good enough.

Unacceptable for Ipswich Town.

I presume you are watching the game to make those comments?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024