Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player query? 17:17 - Nov 4 with 756 viewsEdwardF

Does anyone know if Norwood is injured or is he not included on the basis of form or relative merit?

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Player query? on 17:32 - Nov 4 with 697 viewsfergalsharkey

all of the above.

Poll: Cook out?

Player query? on 17:36 - Nov 4 with 680 viewsfooters

Think he's alluded to having a few troubles off the pitch.

He's also probably busy trying to think of an excuse as to why he was found over the limit while driving ahead of his appeal.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 17:37]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Player query? on 17:49 - Nov 4 with 610 viewsBlueandTruesince82

The word seemed to be some personal struggles, perhaps some mental health battles.

No idea thats the case but if it is I wish him all the best, I know he can be a bit much and the drink driving is utterly stupid but perhaps (and this of course is not an excuse but maybe an explanation) is a result of him not being in a great place mentally? Often these are the times when are at our worst, we don't think clearly, judgment becomes clouded.

I think the moved hasn't worked out for various reasons and not all football related and if it is the case I'd hope that the club are working with him, a move back up North maybe in order, I wonder if he's become a bit isolated down here esp with his mate having I assume moved to Wrexham.

It's a shame as I do think a fit and focused James Norwood remains a real handful to play against would be ideal as option of the bench, esp when we are 1 up with 20 mins to go. He's a different type of problem to most strikers.

Thats said he sometimes doesn't do himself any favours and I understand and share many of the frustrations so many have with him

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Player query? on 17:51 - Nov 4 with 594 viewstextbackup

Player query? on 17:49 - Nov 4 by BlueandTruesince82

The word seemed to be some personal struggles, perhaps some mental health battles.

No idea thats the case but if it is I wish him all the best, I know he can be a bit much and the drink driving is utterly stupid but perhaps (and this of course is not an excuse but maybe an explanation) is a result of him not being in a great place mentally? Often these are the times when are at our worst, we don't think clearly, judgment becomes clouded.

I think the moved hasn't worked out for various reasons and not all football related and if it is the case I'd hope that the club are working with him, a move back up North maybe in order, I wonder if he's become a bit isolated down here esp with his mate having I assume moved to Wrexham.

It's a shame as I do think a fit and focused James Norwood remains a real handful to play against would be ideal as option of the bench, esp when we are 1 up with 20 mins to go. He's a different type of problem to most strikers.

Thats said he sometimes doesn't do himself any favours and I understand and share many of the frustrations so many have with him

People can just be d1ckheads without there being a mental health issue.

He’s shown he’s thick skinned, so his issues are all down to him being the class clown

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Player query? on 17:52 - Nov 4 with 592 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Player query? on 17:49 - Nov 4 by BlueandTruesince82

I think he'll look back with a lot of regrets at his time here.

This was his big chance to make an impact at a decent sized club. Could have been a real hero.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Player query? on 18:09 - Nov 4 with 525 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Player query? on 17:51 - Nov 4 by textbackup

People can just be d1ckheads without there being a mental health issue.

He’s shown he’s thick skinned, so his issues are all down to him being the class clown

And that may be the case here. As I said I'm not saying I'm right, just what I had heard so all hearsay.

But we don't know do we. Just because you're thick skinned or put on a brave face or whatever doesn't mean things don't get to you, I suppose I'm just saying we don't have all the facts.

He's off social media which in itself is a sign of something not being right or perhaps a realisation that it's not really that good for you but hopefully a sign of trying to make a change. Didn't he also split up with his Mrs? He's never been fully fit here (much of which may well be about lifestyle and attitude I appreciate), his mate (who was also his housemate wasn't he) has moved away... that's alot going on.

As I say I might be talking utter tripe, it may all be pure idiocrity but also there may be more to it.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024