Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the 15:49 - Nov 17 with 582 viewshomer_123

match last night please.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:53 - Nov 17 with 558 viewsSteve_M

We got through.

(Thread from Mullers here if you want more)

Sublime and ridiculous goals got the win by Steve_M 17 Nov 2021 7:55
I used the phrase 'stumbling through the season' last night and that's still what we're doing at the moment. We haven't yet won enough matches to turn a run without many defeats into a momentum building one: six league wins from 17 includes three good away wins but the only ones at home were against teams at the bottom of the table.

Having the best of matches like Saturday is one thing but we aren't consistently dominating the poorer teams we play, the poor start to the season means we need wins to close the gap at the top.

I think four points from the next two league matches would certainly help make things feel a bit better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 524 viewshomer_123

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:53 - Nov 17 by Steve_M

We got through.

I used the phrase 'stumbling through the season' last night and that's still what we're doing at the moment. We haven't yet won enough matches to turn a run without many defeats into a momentum building one: six league wins from 17 includes three good away wins but the only ones at home were against teams at the bottom of the table.

Having the best of matches like Saturday is one thing but we aren't consistently dominating the poorer teams we play, the poor start to the season means we need wins to close the gap at the top.

I think four points from the next two league matches would certainly help make things feel a bit better.

Cheers Steve.

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 526 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bright pink blancmange

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 16:08 - Nov 17 with 503 viewshomer_123

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:59 - Nov 17 by Swansea_Blue

Bright pink blancmange

Intrigued!?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 16:09 - Nov 17 with 496 viewsJ2BLUE

We won, innit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 16:16 - Nov 17 with 476 viewsIllinoisblue

Que sera sera

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:10 - Nov 17 with 433 viewsusm

'kin get in

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:11 - Nov 17 with 425 viewsbackwaywhen

That will do
Login to get fewer ads

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:17 - Nov 17 with 409 viewsazuremerlangus

In next round

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:19 - Nov 17 with 399 viewsStu_Magoo

Geese. Goose. Guss.
Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:26 - Nov 17 with 384 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 16:08 - Nov 17 by homer_123

Intrigued!?

Sorry, someone mentioned Sophie Ellis-Bextor and I got all over-excited

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:28 - Nov 17 with 375 viewsHerbivore

Get in Idris!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 359 viewsOldboy

We won won.
Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 18:23 - Nov 17 with 321 viewsMeadowlark

Just got in....can I get your obligatory 3 words to describe the on 15:53 - Nov 17 by Steve_M

We got through.

Got wet through!

Got soaked walking back to the Metro station after the match and was already quite wet from walking to the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024