Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreadful idea 11:35 - Nov 24 with 489 viewshype313

Although it would mean we could get served and back into our seats for the second half...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dreadful idea on 11:37 - Nov 24 with 448 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh please god no. We really do not need this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dreadful idea on 11:42 - Nov 24 with 419 viewsGuthrum

Drag out the game to over two hours, making sure that everybody misses the last train home for evening matches ... what a well-thought-out idea.

All in order for some unknown popster to mime out a couple of tunes amid the freezing drizzle while fans stream down the stairwells to have a much-needed p1ss and pie.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Dreadful idea on 11:43 - Nov 24 with 401 viewsSwansea_Blue

Look everyone, on the plus side maybe the HT show will be better than the football?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dreadful idea on 11:44 - Nov 24 with 389 viewsIllinoisblue

There should be riots and entertainers literally getting kicked into touch if this happens.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dreadful idea on 11:45 - Nov 24 with 380 viewsThe_Major

Dreadful idea on 11:42 - Nov 24 by Guthrum

Drag out the game to over two hours, making sure that everybody misses the last train home for evening matches ... what a well-thought-out idea.

All in order for some unknown popster to mime out a couple of tunes amid the freezing drizzle while fans stream down the stairwells to have a much-needed p1ss and pie.

Quite, I know we're better connected than most when it comes to pop stars, but I can't see Ed belting out Castle on the Hill on the pitch during half time of a Pizza Trophy match against Mansfield in the rain in February.
Dreadful idea on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 371 viewswkj

I hope the IFAB are set to discuss adding an additional train to most stations for night games.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dreadful idea on 12:46 - Nov 24 with 302 viewshoppy

Dreadful idea on 11:42 - Nov 24 by Guthrum

And if that goes ahead, of the two hours, if you take into account all the time lost to VAR checks and goal celebrations that take longer than get added on for, how much of that time would actually be watching football being played?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024