Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side 14:12 - Nov 29 with 560 viewshype313

Or am I being delusional, the classic "He's a better player because he's injured"...

Just trying to search for some more positives.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:14 - Nov 29 with 530 viewsjayessess

Yeah, you are.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:15 - Nov 29 with 528 viewshomer_123

Flynne Downes.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:15 - Nov 29 with 525 viewstextbackup

delusional

he's only got better as hes not played, as u say

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:17 - Nov 29 with 504 viewshype313

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:15 - Nov 29 by textbackup

delusional

he's only got better as hes not played, as u say

Thought I was being delusional, thanks for confirming.

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:18 - Nov 29 with 495 viewspositivity

probably being delusional,

but i felt the same about donacien last year (and was proved right, (however, i also felt jackson could return to his early league one form and he's not got anywhere near that!))

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:20 - Nov 29 with 486 viewsHerbivore

What is "fit Nolan"?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:21 - Nov 29 with 475 viewspositivity

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:20 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

What is "fit Nolan"?

not stephen

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:23 - Nov 29 with 460 viewstazdac

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:20 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

What is "fit Nolan"?

Linda? ;o)
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 14:26]
Login to get fewer ads

I'd like to see how a fit Nolan does in this side on 14:28 - Nov 29 with 421 viewshype313

What is "fit Nolan"?

Certainly none of the sisters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024