Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... 16:47 - Dec 3 with 875 viewsblueboyd

happy that we, the once mighty ITFC find ourselves mid-table in Division 3 of English Football.

How your expectations have been lowered, it is laughable.
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 17:19 - Dec 3 with 805 viewsFixed_It

Who is happy?
Some of us aren't convinced that changing the manager now is necessarily the answer to everything.
I dare say you'll insult me now because I hold a different view to you.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 779 viewsChurchman

Name anyone who is happy with where we are. Just one.

Nobody is. I suspect that people’s expectations are up there with the owners’, i.e. a little higher than mid table Championship playing hoofball.

Just because some people want a new manager every few months (because they enjoy the excitement or demand instant success?) whereas others are prepared to give it a little longer doesn’t mean the more patient care any less.
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 18:14 - Dec 3 with 740 viewsKeaneish

“Once mighty” - It’s time those living in the past had a dose of reality and realised we’re rebuilding after decades of neglect. A fresh start started this summer and some think we should be back “where we belong” already.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 07:58 - Dec 4 with 613 viewsblueboyd

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 17:19 - Dec 3 by Fixed_It

Who is happy?
Some of us aren't convinced that changing the manager now is necessarily the answer to everything.

not going to insult you at all.
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:02 - Dec 4 with 603 viewsHerbivore

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 17:19 - Dec 3 by Fixed_It

Who is happy?

Well we have had one poster claim that Cook has got everything right since he's been here, he seems pretty happy with how things are going.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:06 - Dec 4 with 589 viewsbluejacko

Well at least he got to use the ‘n’ word 🙄
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:12 - Dec 4 with 582 viewsChurchman

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:02 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

Well we have had one poster claim that Cook has got everything right since he's been here, he seems pretty happy with how things are going.

There have been plenty saying that Cook was right to bin out last season’s shower has made good signings, swallowed the ‘gelling’ nonsense, but I don’t recall,anyone saying he’s got everything right. We have had somebody claiming it’s all the fault of Ashton, which seemed a rather Ghost Ship driven thought.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 8:28]
I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:50 - Dec 4 with 520 viewsHerbivore

I see Numbskulls on here and twitter are actually happy.... on 08:12 - Dec 4 by Churchman

There have been plenty saying that Cook was right to bin out last season’s shower has made good signings, swallowed the ‘gelling’ nonsense, but I don’t recall,anyone saying he’s got everything right. We have had somebody claiming it’s all the fault of Ashton, which seemed a rather Ghost Ship driven thought.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 8:28]

The poster in question has posted on this very thread.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024