Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy and Conor Chaplin 21:40 - Dec 4 with 693 viewsTractorFrog

Both Morsy and Chaplin said they wouldn’t have dropped down a league for anyone but Paul Cook. Will they both want to leave now? And will James Norwood come back into favour like Jackson and Nolan did when Lambert was sacked, or was it not Cook who had a problem with Norwood?

So many questions…

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Sam Morsy and Conor Chaplin on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 619 viewsSomethingBlue

They're here now and not exactly playing their way into the second tier so I imagine they'll have to get on with it and help us step things up — and to be fair the new lads have bonded pretty well I think, results aside, so I doubt they are too unhappy in general.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Sam Morsy and Conor Chaplin on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 609 viewspointofblue

Norwood's sent a message of support to Cook so it doesn't look like it's was the manager's decision to drop him.

Morsy and Chaplin have both tweeted that it's about playing on now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sam Morsy and Conor Chaplin on 21:42 - Dec 4 with 609 viewsthebooks

Where they gonna go? Who’s going to make an offer for them? They’re here for the foreseeable.
Sam Morsy and Conor Chaplin on 21:47 - Dec 4 with 498 viewsN2_Blue

Morsy and Chaplin have both already posted and said we need to move on.

I was quite surprised how focused they seemed to get on. They don't seem like they'd are truly gutted by it. Maybe they could also see something wasn't working.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024