Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) 21:33 - Dec 7 with 541 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 513 viewsHerbivore

No belief, no desire, no shape. Cook's successor has got it all to do to turn this rabble into a functioning team.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 512 viewsJDB23

Everything Charlton have been tonight is everything we haven’t been all season. Levels apart. Disgusting.
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 7 with 446 viewsRobTheMonk

This is one of the saddest performances I've ever seen from an Ipswich Town team.

Completely outclassed in League 1. No passion, desire, quality. Nothing. Utterly drab in all aspects. Pathetic is too kind.

The only play who can be given any credit is Walton and he's not even our player.

I don't even know where we go from that.
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 7 with 432 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:34 - Dec 7 by JDB23

Everything Charlton have been tonight is everything we haven’t been all season. Levels apart. Disgusting.

Yeah, they're a nice looking team. Emphasis on team with them all on the same page and fighting for each other.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:41 - Dec 7 with 387 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, they're a nice looking team. Emphasis on team with them all on the same page and fighting for each other.

So much energy and desire in comparison to us
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:42 - Dec 7 with 359 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 7 by RobTheMonk

This is one of the saddest performances I've ever seen from an Ipswich Town team.

Completely outclassed in League 1. No passion, desire, quality. Nothing. Utterly drab in all aspects. Pathetic is too kind.

The only play who can be given any credit is Walton and he's not even our player.

Fair to say the players have a Cook departure hangover and McG has not been able to lift it (and to be fair to him he's only had a day or two to prepare).

It's been utterly grim in every department.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:42 - Dec 7 with 350 viewsbelgablue

Was hard viewing. Nobody looked like they cared. Totally embarrassed.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:43 - Dec 7 with 332 viewsFightingEssex

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 7 by RobTheMonk

Cook lost his job.

They should be shown the door at the earliest opportunity.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024