Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some quick damage control from ITFC today 14:46 - Dec 8 with 633 viewsIllinoisblue

Toto apology (what exactly was the “misunderstanding”?), and free coach travel to Barrow.

Playford Rd won’t be burning again just yet

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:47 - Dec 8 with 591 viewsSomethingBlue

Nsiala did not need to apologise for anything.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:49 - Dec 8 with 563 viewsstringy

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:47 - Dec 8 by SomethingBlue

well said; Toto could offer an apology on behalf of the team for their display, but he's not the one who should be saying sorry for what happened at the final whistle
Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:49 - Dec 8 with 558 viewsChondzoresk

I want to see a huge apology from the idiot than shoved Walton...utter disgrace.
Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:50 - Dec 8 with 546 viewsFixed_It

Agreed. But still a good move by the Club to help build bridges that were burnt by a few morons last night.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:51 - Dec 8 with 505 viewsFixed_It

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:49 - Dec 8 by Chondzoresk

I want to see a huge apology from the idiot than shoved Walton...utter disgrace.

Hopefully we won't be seeing him again.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:52 - Dec 8 with 477 viewsThe_Major

Question is, what was being said to him?

This is what really annoys me, fans can hurl all manner of abuse at a player, but if that player (or manager, as we know) reacts in the heat of the moment and out of sheer frustration then it's "Officer, arrest that awful, awful man. He was beastly to me!"

See of course, Cantona at Selhurst Park (26 years ago!!!!)
Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:57 - Dec 8 with 428 viewsIllinoisblue

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:49 - Dec 8 by Chondzoresk

He will surely be charged with assault, as well as entering the field of play. And will get a lifetime ban from the club. What a tool.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 15:01 - Dec 8 with 375 viewstractor_lady

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:57 - Dec 8 by Illinoisblue

He will surely be charged with assault, as well as entering the field of play. And will get a lifetime ban from the club. What a tool.

I was thinking that he physically pushed Walton is if he wants to press charges that is considered an assault! Plank
Login to get fewer ads

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 363 viewsnoggin

Some quick damage control from ITFC today on 14:52 - Dec 8 by The_Major

Question is, what was being said to him?

This is what really annoys me, fans can hurl all manner of abuse at a player, but if that player (or manager, as we know) reacts in the heat of the moment and out of sheer frustration then it's "Officer, arrest that awful, awful man. He was beastly to me!"

See of course, Cantona at Selhurst Park (26 years ago!!!!)

Welcome to my world as a frontline health worker.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024