Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd 21:16 - Dec 20 with 967 viewsSmithy

That's like comparing him to a fine wine then comparing him to a bottle of white lightning, weird!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 956 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I think it’s surely that Ashton appointed both of those first into management after being relatively unknowns. Same profile as K-Mac

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 931 viewsSmithy

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:18 - Dec 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I think it’s surely that Ashton appointed both of those first into management after being relatively unknowns. Same profile as K-Mac

yep get that, but I wouldn't be promoting the fact I gave Boothroyd his break, truly dreadful manager

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:28 - Dec 20 with 896 viewsshamboy

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:21 - Dec 20 by Smithy

yep get that, but I wouldn't be promoting the fact I gave Boothroyd his break, truly dreadful manager

Yes, Boothroyd failed spectacularly at Colchester, Coventry and Northampton.
Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:50 - Dec 20 with 850 viewschrismakin

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:28 - Dec 20 by shamboy

Didn't Rodgers struggle in his first 3/4 years too?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 22:06 - Dec 20 with 810 viewsIllinoisblue

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:18 - Dec 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I want instant success and I want it yesterday!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 22:23 - Dec 20 with 777 viewsIpswichKnight

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:28 - Dec 20 by shamboy

He also guided England U21 to a very credible draw against the might of Andorra.
Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 22:58 - Dec 20 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 21:50 - Dec 20 by chrismakin

Didn't Rodgers struggle in his first 3/4 years too?

Only at Reading for a few months. Swansea picked him up after that because they did what we’ve just done and made a judgement on his approach and character.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 711 viewschrismakin

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 22:58 - Dec 20 by Swansea_Blue

Only at Reading for a few months. Swansea picked him up after that because they did what we’ve just done and made a judgement on his approach and character.

Watford first tho wasn't it for a year or two?

Not saying it was a bad start to career but a slow burner.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Ashton: McKenna Has Similar Attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd on 09:27 - Dec 21 with 538 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They both get you drunk!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024