Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... 14:36 - Jan 6 with 829 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:39 - Jan 6 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

To be fair to her, if you talk too quickly and breathlessly I guess that it can deprive the brain of oxygen.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:43 - Jan 6 with 770 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow! Not the sharpest tool in the box.

Pronouns: He/Him

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:45 - Jan 6 with 762 viewsKeno

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:43 - Jan 6 by Darth_Koont

Wow! Not the sharpest tool in the box.

is she related to Paul Cook?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:47 - Jan 6 with 749 viewsfooters

Not a million miles away from what Conservative candidate for London Mayor Shaun Bailey was saying on that issue...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 747 viewsDarth_Koont

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:45 - Jan 6 by Keno

is she related to Paul Cook?

?

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:50 - Jan 6 with 734 viewsKeno

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:48 - Jan 6 by Darth_Koont

?

probably a bit harsh on cookie, just she was going and going and it wasn't her fault

she seemed to have a passing grip on reality
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 14:50]

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:53 - Jan 6 with 704 viewsbluelagos

Who is she?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:53 - Jan 6 with 704 viewsDarth_Koont

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:50 - Jan 6 by Keno

probably a bit harsh on cookie, just she was going and going and it wasn't her fault

she seemed to have a passing grip on reality
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 14:50]

Ahh, I get you.

Yeah, a little harsh. Speaking style aside, I don’t think Cook lacks IQ and EQ to this level.

Login to get fewer ads

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 692 viewsKeno

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:53 - Jan 6 by Darth_Koont

Ahh, I get you.

Yeah, a little harsh. Speaking style aside, I don’t think Cook lacks IQ and EQ to this level.

fair point and actually I feel sorry for him that it didn't work out

he seems a good guy at heart
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 15:12]

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:56 - Jan 6 with 687 viewsfooters

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:53 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Who is she?

Molly Mae. Was a contestant on Love Island. Shacked up with Tyson Fury's boxer brother Tommy.

Well, I say boxer but he seems more interested in fighting YouTubers than actual boxers atm.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 15:29 - Jan 6 with 627 viewshype313

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 14:56 - Jan 6 by footers

Molly Mae. Was a contestant on Love Island. Shacked up with Tyson Fury's boxer brother Tommy.

Well, I say boxer but he seems more interested in fighting YouTubers than actual boxers atm.

And not even those.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 534 viewsfactual_blue

Good old Occam and his razor...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 19:39 - Jan 6 with 492 viewsBluedicea

Well the homeless could consider making $200k this way. Just copy this lady's idea and you can afford a house in no time.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10368391/amp/R

I thought I'd seen it all.....

What is the use of knowing about everything else, when you do not yet know who you are.

Aristotle - Confucius - René Descartes - And..... on 19:41 - Jan 6 with 487 viewsdominiciawful

Is she supposed to be considered attractive?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024