Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More striking evidence of impact of vaccines 09:15 - Jan 12 with 1118 viewsElderGrizzly

Even Andrew Neil is on board

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 09:19 - Jan 12 with 1052 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Especially if you're in your 60s! Interesting that there is such a strong benefit on that age group compared with over70s. I thought the curve would just carry on up as you got to the more vulnerable age groups. Maybe past a certain age you are just more likely to need care regardless?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 09:23 - Jan 12 with 1021 viewsSwansea_Blue

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 09:19 - Jan 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Especially if you're in your 60s! Interesting that there is such a strong benefit on that age group compared with over70s. I thought the curve would just carry on up as you got to the more vulnerable age groups. Maybe past a certain age you are just more likely to need care regardless?

That’s possible. Also I believe the much older age groups are being more cautious and not mixing as much. Omicron especially is circulating through younger people and they were expecting a slower spread through the more elderly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 11:11 - Jan 12 with 859 viewsGuthrum

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 09:19 - Jan 12 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Quite possibly the over-70s are more likely to be triple-jabbed, also, with that campaign starting earlier and perhaps being taken more seriously by health-conscious older people.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 14:49 - Jan 12 with 730 viewsistanblue

Lol yeah for boomers
More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 14:52 - Jan 12 with 716 viewsunbelievablue

I'm crap with graphical representations of data.

Does this suggest that the difference between 2 and 3 jabs is minimal, relative to the difference between unvaxxed and vaxxed?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 15:25 - Jan 12 with 655 viewsArnoldMoorhen

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 14:52 - Jan 12 by unbelievablue

I'm crap with graphical representations of data.

Does this suggest that the difference between 2 and 3 jabs is minimal, relative to the difference between unvaxxed and vaxxed?

Under 50 age groups not showing much difference.

2 plus Booster halves risk for 50-59 group, versus just 2 vaccines.

Reduces to a third the risk for 70+ group who have 2 plus Booster versus just 2 vaccines.

This is risk of very severe Covid Symptoms requiring hospital intervention, and the graph shows the relative chances of requiring this of the unvaccinated, double vaccinated, and double vaccinated plus booster groups in each age cohort.

But the big news is the difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated plus booster in different age groups.
More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 23:16 - Jan 12 with 488 viewsDinDjarin

Not sure many people were double jabbed or boosted in May last year.
More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 23:29 - Jan 12 with 441 viewsGlasgowBlue

More striking evidence of impact of vaccines on 23:16 - Jan 12 by DinDjarin

Not sure many people were double jabbed or boosted in May last year.

The eldest cohort were. First jag January/ February. Second jag April/May.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024