Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakinson's best performance for us today 20:27 - Feb 12 with 1249 viewsMaySixth

Hardly gave the ball away

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 20:34 - Feb 12 with 1230 viewsSimonds92

Apart from the time he took too long on the ball in first half got tackled and left them 4 v 2 which they luckily didn't score from, and the second half where he sold Edmondson short and nearly let them in again. He isnt awful, and i wouldn't go overboard criticising him like some have but for me he is the 5th best CM at the club.
Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:03 - Feb 12 with 1042 viewsN2_Blue

Indeed.

He was good at Wimbledon but today him and Morsy were excellent.

I really don’t understand where the criticism of bakinson comes from. Looks a decent acquisition to me.

MK Dons are one of the best footballing sides in the division and after 10 mins they were totally lost. Morsy and Bakinson wouldn’t let them settle. We just need a bit more cutting edge and to get the front 3 working but otherwise everything else was very good.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:34 - Feb 12 with 946 viewsbilllm

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:03 - Feb 12 by N2_Blue

Indeed.

He was good at Wimbledon but today him and Morsy were excellent.

I really don’t understand where the criticism of bakinson comes from. Looks a decent acquisition to me.

MK Dons are one of the best footballing sides in the division and after 10 mins they were totally lost. Morsy and Bakinson wouldn’t let them settle. We just need a bit more cutting edge and to get the front 3 working but otherwise everything else was very good.

Excactly, our strikers arnt great and certainly not fireing, Jackson had a job today and executed, if he had scored would have been a bonus, McKenna got what he wanted from him press fast and leave space for Celina and Chaplin, sadly they couldn't score, he won't start the next two there not that type of games, we need a striker to regain form or it will be very difficult to maintain this press on the league, having said that we should win the next two, then it gets interesting,
Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:40 - Feb 12 with 921 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:34 - Feb 12 by billlm

Excactly, our strikers arnt great and certainly not fireing, Jackson had a job today and executed, if he had scored would have been a bonus, McKenna got what he wanted from him press fast and leave space for Celina and Chaplin, sadly they couldn't score, he won't start the next two there not that type of games, we need a striker to regain form or it will be very difficult to maintain this press on the league, having said that we should win the next two, then it gets interesting,

Problem is with our strikers there isn't one who can get himself a yard and fire the ball into the bottom corner. They all need to be fed.

Norwood is a 6 yard box finisher
Pigott is an 18 yard box poacher
Bonne is snap fire finisher
Jackson Is a runner

We need someone can mix it up. Create their own space. Get that yard and smash it in from different angles.

Was watching Huddersfield earlier. And altho he didn't score. Ward prowse I think it was it what I mean. Keeper saved a few from him, but he got the ball. Took a touch and ored Down to the bottom corners.. that's what we need imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:56 - Feb 12 with 888 viewsZXBlue

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 20:34 - Feb 12 by Simonds92

Apart from the time he took too long on the ball in first half got tackled and left them 4 v 2 which they luckily didn't score from, and the second half where he sold Edmondson short and nearly let them in again. He isnt awful, and i wouldn't go overboard criticising him like some have but for me he is the 5th best CM at the club.

Edmunson made a similarly bad mistake, but gets a free ticket.
Bakinson's best performance for us today on 23:25 - Feb 12 with 800 viewsbilllm

Bakinson's best performance for us today on 22:40 - Feb 12 by FrimleyBlue

Problem is with our strikers there isn't one who can get himself a yard and fire the ball into the bottom corner. They all need to be fed.

Norwood is a 6 yard box finisher
Pigott is an 18 yard box poacher
Bonne is snap fire finisher
Jackson Is a runner

We need someone can mix it up. Create their own space. Get that yard and smash it in from different angles.

Was watching Huddersfield earlier. And altho he didn't score. Ward prowse I think it was it what I mean. Keeper saved a few from him, but he got the ball. Took a touch and ored Down to the bottom corners.. that's what we need imo.

Il agree with that, Jackson will score zero has a purpose for a particular game, so then it comes down to the right service to the right striker,
Bakinson's best performance for us today on 23:44 - Feb 12 with 747 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Think he's going to be one of them players that some of us really rate and some can't stand him. (Appreciate that could be most players!)

We saw today he's clearly got ability and vision to see/pick a pass. Good feet.

We also sas that he's really casual on the ball at times and nearly cost us a goal before half time which changed a half we were dominating. People tend to remember that type of thing.

Then second half he was so lucky to not be sent off. Thought ref bottled that as had only booked him a few mins before.

Overall, I quite like him! But he might frustrate!
Bakinson's best performance for us today on 04:10 - Feb 13 with 627 viewsBondiBlue

Very impressive. I've been very critical but i'm starting to see why mckenna likes him. Seems very tactically flexible and seems to be able to carry out different instructions. Against doncaster he was underlapping thompson and attacking the box, yesterday he was sitting and playing lots of forward passes (accurately).

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024