Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night 11:24 - Feb 24 with 751 viewshype313

Always love watching that, brilliant night and that atmosphere was electric.

One thing I'd never seen before though was when Magic scored his 3rd (I think) and was laying on the ground and Clapham and Holland jumped on top, they got up and some random fan jumped on him and his reaction was priceless. Something along the lines of "get the f off me, you f......... ......"

He was livid despite the euphoria.

Presume that fan got turfed out and missed the remainder of the game.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 11:25 - Feb 24 with 738 viewsclive_baker

What a night.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 679 viewsChurchman

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 11:25 - Feb 24 by clive_baker

What a night.

You could eat the atmosphere. It was extraordinary. Driving back to my dad’s house after it for the only time ever we didn’t say a word. I don’t think we could believe what we’d witnessed.
Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 615 viewsPJH

It was the most dramatic and emotionally draining game that I have ever been to.
You can go through a lot of emotions during a tense and important game but that night it seemed that every emotion was compounded and you went through each emotion several times.
I am not sure that my heart would stand another game quite like that one so although I hope that we have the drama and the joy of the playoffs to look forward to this season, maybe with just a little less stress.
Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 12:43 - Feb 24 with 575 viewsBseaBlue

Amazing night! I always mention it when that game is talked about but I will never forget that towards the end of the game (or might have been in extra time) the 'Barmy Army' chant lasted for what seemed like forever. I think it was maybe just nerves and no one knew what else to do other than sing!
Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 12:59 - Feb 24 with 549 viewsIllinoisblue

Funny to think back then Sky didn’t show both semi-finals and they didn’t show us as they were already committed to showing Barnsley v Birmingham even though Barnsley were 4 goals up from the first leg.

An electric night, incredible atmosphere. I am slightly ashamed to say I was loudly yelling “Sheepshanks you c**t” in the few minutes before Jim’s late leveler. I can’t quite remember why I was blaming Sheepy at that point but needed to vent. It all worked out in the end!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:01 - Feb 24 with 535 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey. I've heard of catch up TV, but that's taking it a bit far. Good result wasn't it? I won't spoil what happened in the following season for you, just in case you get round to watching that in the next decade

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 535 viewshype313

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 12:59 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

Funny to think back then Sky didn’t show both semi-finals and they didn’t show us as they were already committed to showing Barnsley v Birmingham even though Barnsley were 4 goals up from the first leg.

An electric night, incredible atmosphere. I am slightly ashamed to say I was loudly yelling “Sheepshanks you c**t” in the few minutes before Jim’s late leveler. I can’t quite remember why I was blaming Sheepy at that point but needed to vent. It all worked out in the end!

Never knew about that TV scheduling, utterly bizarre they opted for Brum Barnsley given the score!

Poor Sheepy, hopefully he wasn't in earshot, unless you were getting in there early for couple of years later...

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:32 - Feb 24 with 467 viewsCoastalblue

One of the very few games I missed that season and the only one at home. What a night to miss.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 447 viewshype313

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:32 - Feb 24 by Coastalblue

One of the very few games I missed that season and the only one at home. What a night to miss.

I hope it was for a date with Britney, otherwise no excuse!

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 448 viewsChurchman

Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:32 - Feb 24 by Coastalblue

It happens. The only Norwich home game I missed for decades was the 5-0 one when I was in America. Doh!
Watched the second leg Play Off Bolton game last night on 13:50 - Feb 24 with 431 viewsLeoMuff

No way in my lifetime I will attend a better game than that, incredible.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024