Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The comment at the top says it all 21:57 - Mar 22 with 1050 viewsgtsb1966

Where have we heard that before. http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=69324&st=160
The comment at the top says it all on 22:00 - Mar 22 with 991 viewsBlueBadger

I don't know if we have heard it before or not, given the level of basic literacy on display there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The comment at the top says it all on 22:09 - Mar 22 with 937 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’re 2nd and having a meltdown? Seems a bit odd. Still, I’m sure they’re in the best position to know what they’re watching and a lot of those comments seem very familiar.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The comment at the top says it all on 22:19 - Mar 22 with 889 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The comment at the top says it all on 22:09 - Mar 22 by Swansea_Blue

They’re 2nd and having a meltdown? Seems a bit odd. Still, I’m sure they’re in the best position to know what they’re watching and a lot of those comments seem very familiar.

3 wins in 9 under Cook

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The comment at the top says it all on 23:04 - Mar 22 with 787 viewsHighgateBlue

That really is funny. I would feel a bit sorry for Chesterfield, but they're a lot higher up their league than we are, so I'm sure they'll cope.
The comment at the top says it all on 07:30 - Mar 23 with 582 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What are the promotion rules in the national league?

1 auto place and 1 from play offs?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The comment at the top says it all on 08:09 - Mar 23 with 526 viewsMattinLondon

The comment at the top says it all on 22:09 - Mar 22 by Swansea_Blue

Not really odd. They’ve spent most of their history in the football league, have a modern stadium, good levels of support and think that they are underperforming. Especially as they were top of the league not that long ago.
The comment at the top says it all on 09:28 - Mar 23 with 423 viewsgainsboroughblue

The comment at the top says it all on 07:30 - Mar 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

What are the promotion rules in the national league?

1 auto place and 1 from play offs?

Yeah. 1st place automatically. Play offs up to 7th place, with 2nd and 3rd place going through automatically to play off semis...I think.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024