Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … 21:23 - May 8 with 1209 viewsMenton

Which current Town player would look least out of place in a top Premier League Team? I mean, I’m aware none of our players are anywhere that standard but who would cope best with it if thrown in?

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 21:27 - May 8 with 1135 viewstextbackup

Wolf
Chaplin

Would be my two

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 21:34 - May 8 with 1104 viewsSuffolktractor

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 21:27 - May 8 by textbackup

Wolf
Chaplin

Would be my two

Chaplin and Walton
Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 21:57 - May 8 with 1035 viewsjayessess

I think Walton's probably the answer. My counter-intuitive shout is probably Morsy in the Rodri role. Detail him to sweep up in front of the defence and keep it simple and he'd look fine.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 22:10 - May 8 with 999 viewsMenton

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 21:57 - May 8 by jayessess

I think Walton's probably the answer. My counter-intuitive shout is probably Morsy in the Rodri role. Detail him to sweep up in front of the defence and keep it simple and he'd look fine.

They were my two also. I think it’s easier to fit in as a goalie. Wolfy isn’t a bad shout either.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 22:14 - May 8 with 985 viewsFrimleyBlue

Only Walton.

Some of our players look great compared to some others. But nowhere near prem standard. Imo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Watching the Man City game this afternoon made me think … on 22:22 - May 8 with 960 viewsGarv

If we're counting Celina then probably him as he's actually played at that level. He might be a bit lightweight but he'd be okay technically.

Otherwise, Wolf and Walton.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024