Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit must be close to being revealed? 12:34 - May 18 with 1898 viewsJack27

It's usually done around the last game of the season.
New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 12:35 - May 18 with 1884 viewsSitfcB

1st June I reckon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 13:08 - May 18 with 1775 viewsPinewoodblue

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 12:35 - May 18 by SitfcB

1st June I reckon.

With the two day Suffolk show starting the day before would have thought 1st June was the least likely date on which new kit will be revealed.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 13:18 - May 18 with 1723 viewsFreddies_Ears

It is likely to depend on the date of the Adidas contract ending. If 31st May, then possibly on day 2 of the Suffolk Show. If 30th June, then it could be a while yet.
New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 13:21 - May 18 with 1685 viewsJammyDodgerrr

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 13:18 - May 18 by Freddies_Ears

It is likely to depend on the date of the Adidas contract ending. If 31st May, then possibly on day 2 of the Suffolk Show. If 30th June, then it could be a while yet.

I can't see them not having it at the suffolk show. That would be crazy.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 14:39 - May 18 with 1552 viewsericclacton

Blue shirts Ipswich blue of course, white shorts Ipswich white of course, blue stockings and suspenders with pink ankle boots, for God sake keep it under your hats or under your bed or under the stairs or under the mat or under the old oak tree it's been twenty odd years will you still love me, if you don't tie a ribbon round the olde oak tree i'll get on the bus forget about us then put the blame on thee if i don't get a hop on neath the old oak tree.

Dorn.
New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 14:59 - May 18 with 1467 viewsSitfcB

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 13:08 - May 18 by Pinewoodblue

With the two day Suffolk show starting the day before would have thought 1st June was the least likely date on which new kit will be revealed.

Announce it on the morning of 1st June… take pre-orders all day at the Suffolk Show… Makes sense to me.

COYB

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 17:43 - May 18 with 1192 viewsPinewoodblue

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 14:59 - May 18 by SitfcB

Announce it on the morning of 1st June… take pre-orders all day at the Suffolk Show… Makes sense to me.

Understood.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 20:57 - May 18 with 941 viewsstonojnr

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 14:59 - May 18 by SitfcB

well it doesnt really because its a 2 day show.

youd want to boost the preorders over both days if you were going to drop it at the Suffolk Show, else you are only getting half the value out of doing it, why complicate it for something that really isnt essential that its launched immediately, its just fans being impatient for it, but for me the smart call would be to wait post the Jubilee celebrations weekend so you get maximum exposure in the press and to do it properly.

but if I could predict the future Id have won the lottery.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 22:32 - May 18 with 826 viewsSitfcB

New Kit must be close to being revealed? on 20:57 - May 18 by stonojnr

well it doesnt really because its a 2 day show.

youd want to boost the preorders over both days if you were going to drop it at the Suffolk Show, else you are only getting half the value out of doing it, why complicate it for something that really isnt essential that its launched immediately, its just fans being impatient for it, but for me the smart call would be to wait post the Jubilee celebrations weekend so you get maximum exposure in the press and to do it properly.

but if I could predict the future Id have won the lottery.

Because likely for legal reasons they can’t announce it until 1st June, speculation of course, 1 full day at the Suffolk Show getting pre-orders is better than 0.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 22:32]

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024