Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) 15:52 - Jul 30 with 909 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 15:58 - Jul 30 with 872 viewsearlsgreenblue

Your not wrong, audio when working is awful, video keeps dropping out & fuzzy at times, the ideas good, execution sh1t.
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 15:59 - Jul 30 with 862 viewsDeano69

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 15:58 - Jul 30 by earlsgreenblue

Your not wrong, audio when working is awful, video keeps dropping out & fuzzy at times, the ideas good, execution sh1t.

Not had a drop out, very occasionally goes a little fuzzy, but literally a second. However, audio is shocking.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:01 - Jul 30 with 845 viewsDublinBlue84

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 15:59 - Jul 30 by Deano69

Not had a drop out, very occasionally goes a little fuzzy, but literally a second. However, audio is shocking.

Main camera is terrible quality, close up is okay.

They're discussing it at half time you can hear it on the ifollow audio feed.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 834 viewsmjw_1983

Sound was awful as had both home and away playing.
Picture has been fine and compared to Millwalltv this is 10x better and I’m worried about leaving ifollow if that’s what we have to look forward to
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 828 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 15:59 - Jul 30 by Deano69

Just lost audio again at half-time - currently nothing………………. ?!?
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 826 viewsgosblue

Dropped out on 44 as Ladapo was about to shoot. It hasn’t come back yet. We had this a couple of years ago but it was ok last season. Who do we sack?
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:03 - Jul 30 with 805 viewsDeano69

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:01 - Jul 30 by DublinBlue84

Main camera is terrible quality, close up is okay.

They're discussing it at half time you can hear it on the ifollow audio feed.

Does at least seem to be more than one camera, not sure anyone is controlling what is actually broadcast that well, several spells of random close ups etc.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:03 - Jul 30 with 798 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:02 - Jul 30 by gosblue

Dropped out on 44 as Ladapo was about to shoot. It hasn’t come back yet. We had this a couple of years ago but it was ok last season. Who do we sack?

Ditto - exactly what happened to me…………..?!?🤬
Login to get fewer ads

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:06 - Jul 30 with 778 viewsGuthrum

I have audio coverage only on (driving). Dreadful.

Summariser's voice inaudible. Now sound gone altogether, just hissing. Tried rebooting, nothing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:08 - Jul 30 with 757 viewsblueislander

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:06 - Jul 30 by Guthrum

Summariser's voice inaudible. Now sound gone altogether, just hissing. Tried rebooting, nothing.

Sound still not available. This is frustrating.
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:10 - Jul 30 with 743 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:06 - Jul 30 by Guthrum

Just came back - how many seasons has this been going on??? Technically it really shouldn’t be that difficult and this is your product for God’s sake!

Sort it out…………….!!!

COYBs!
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:17 - Jul 30 with 714 viewsRyorry

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 16:10 - Jul 30 by BromleyBloo

Just came back - how many seasons has this been going on??? Technically it really shouldn’t be that difficult and this is your product for God’s sake!

Sort it out…………….!!!

COYBs!

Had not previously subscribed before last season as the feedback re iFollow was so negative, but last season I paid for audio (& video separately when available in UK) on a match by match basis & it was fine.

So this season I shelled out for a £45 audio pass, and today it's been absolutely terrible, back to the bad old days :(

Have it in mind to send this thread & others on the issue to whoever's responsible for this at ITFC - not sure who that should be tho? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Jul 30 with 643 viewsBondiBlue

I had perfect HD picture for the whole 90. I've got fast internet and everyone else in the country is asleep though.

Poll: Which would you accept?

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Jul 30 with 605 viewsBattersea_Blue

They are utterly pathetic and unprofessional.

The video editor at PR should be sacked and the sound man should be hung drawn and quartered. Completely useless and a total embarrassment.

My picture was ok but the choice of pic before kick off was amateur hour. Pointing at the tunnel 3 minutes before the teams come out gives no idea of atmosphere. Finally they pointed to the north stand briefly, which looked fantastic.

The sound was amateur hour the whole game. Double commentary, can't hear the summariser anyway, blank sections. Where do these people come from, is it a school project?

The sooner ITFC TV comes on air the better.
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Jul 30 with 595 viewsmichaeldownunder

Video in Oz was fine. Sound was doubled up with Bolton some of the time, sound dropped out or sounded like they were talking too far away from the mic. Is the sound down to Ipswich now not Ifollow?
ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 17:13 - Jul 30 with 595 viewsKropotkin123

ifollow you are bloody useless - so frustrating!!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Jul 30 by BondiBlue

I had perfect HD picture for the whole 90. I've got fast internet and everyone else in the country is asleep though.

Same, it was great here.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024