Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? 14:36 - Sep 24 with 632 viewsZx1988

How have you found timings for getting checked in and through security?

Could someone travelling with just hand luggage manage to arrive 90mins before departure and still get through trouble-free?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 14:48 - Sep 24 with 584 viewsblueislander

No help to you, but Birmingham airport is a total nightmare. It took over 2 hours from getting off the plane to getting out of the airport.
Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 14:55 - Sep 24 with 570 viewshomer_123

Yeah...couple weeks ago.

Flights were fine and onvtime but took nearly 2 hours for baggage to come through! That's where they have staff shortages.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 16:08 - Sep 24 with 509 viewsEly_Blue

Heathrow is fine, they have enough security scanners open, worst comes to the worst and you’re worried I do believe that you can still book fast track security if I’m not mistaken.

I last used T5 about 3-4 weeks ago and it was a breeze in both directions

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 16:49 - Sep 24 with 451 viewsdavblue

T2 on Monday, flight was 11:20 got in there about 9:15 due to traffic getting in and got to my gate at 11:05. That was with me having to check in, get money (new guy training and busy) and through security. I would have saved 25 mins without the cash delay but not loads of time.
Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 16:50 - Sep 24 with 448 viewsdavblue

Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 14:55 - Sep 24 by homer_123

Yeah...couple weeks ago.

Flights were fine and onvtime but took nearly 2 hours for baggage to come through! That's where they have staff shortages.

Yeah took me an hour on Wednesday.
Anyone used Heathrow T5 recently? on 16:59 - Sep 24 with 443 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Should be fine, first thing in the morning is a bit busier. Delays are more on ground operations than pr flight security.

If you just have hand luggage why would you need to check in at airport, boarding pass on phone 24 hours prior and at straight to security surely?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024