Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Equaliser - School boy errors 15:18 - Sep 25 with 669 viewskizaitfc

All starts from our corner we go short give the ball away and all of a sudden we are on the defensive. Edmundson has to give away a foul and get booked we then don't deal with the set piece and follow ups.

Yes 9/10 that gets given as a foul on Chaplin but he could have stayed on his feet and simply smash the ball away.

2nd goal is an issue we have had all season with Edmundson playing the left side role. He cannot do it in my opinion, I'd say give Keough a chance until Burgess is back fit.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:20 - Sep 25 with 631 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think that's the positives we have to take from these conceded goals recently. They are coming from individual errors NOT being outplayed.

I'd personally stick Davis LCB and KVY LWB until Burgess is back

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:23 - Sep 25 with 594 viewsVaughan8

I actually hate this falling over in football now.......but it's the game. He's looking for it, but that happens all the time and it's a free kick.

If that was VAR'd I think it would have been disallowed. (Yes and Morsy would have been sent off.....)
Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:24 - Sep 25 with 583 viewskizaitfc

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:20 - Sep 25 by FrimleyBlue

Think that's the positives we have to take from these conceded goals recently. They are coming from individual errors NOT being outplayed.

I'd personally stick Davis LCB and KVY LWB until Burgess is back

Yeah I do think seeing today's game for the most part we were the better side. Ignoring the goals I would have been more happy with the Ipswich performance than Plymouth and I think that will show come May.

Only issue with davis lcb would be his height, if Leigh were fit I'd go with him. Keogh has played lcb for Derby so should be a bit more comfortable.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:28 - Sep 25 with 545 viewsMullet

I'm not really sure how he defies to stay on his feet there. It was a disgraceful decision by the ref and a well taken goal by a Budgie well schooled in cheating first and asking questions later.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:31 - Sep 25 with 516 viewsFrimleyBlue

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:28 - Sep 25 by Mullet

I'm not really sure how he defies to stay on his feet there. It was a disgraceful decision by the ref and a well taken goal by a Budgie well schooled in cheating first and asking questions later.

Had Chaplin not looked for the plymouth player and backed into him, he would have got the ball

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:32 - Sep 25 with 507 viewskizaitfc

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:28 - Sep 25 by Mullet

It's not a foul Chaplin is looking for it, if it's the other way around and the ref gives a pen would you agree with that?

Yes it is often given as a foul but that doesn't make it right

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:39 - Sep 25 with 471 viewsMullet

Equaliser - School boy errors on 15:32 - Sep 25 by kizaitfc

It's not a foul Chaplin is looking for it, if it's the other way around and the ref gives a pen would you agree with that?

Yes it is often given as a foul but that doesn't make it right

Hard to say as bias would suggest not, but you'd understand why the ref would give it. Chaplin is the wrong side to be marking him and looks round after he's shoved then hit again. If he's bigger he probably doesn't stumble but we're into a million hypothetical scenarios then.

I'm assuming Sky insisted it was another case of our dirty play judging by comments about their coverage as it seems pretty uncontroversial watching it back.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024