Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today 07:45 - Dec 17 with 1808 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Firstly, stay safe and warm. Also, sing loud and proud for us who can't be there. Safe journey folks! Wish I could be there
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 08:10 - Dec 17 with 1742 viewsPinewoodblue

You can watch on IFollow.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cheers Malcolm….. on 08:31 - Dec 17 with 1700 viewsBloots

….setting off in a minute, should be a good day.

Hopefully a comfortable win.

COYBs!!!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 08:59 - Dec 17 with 1637 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Aren’t you going to watch it on your ‘portable phone’?
Cheers Malcolm….. on 09:06 - Dec 17 with 1620 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Cheers Malcolm….. on 08:31 - Dec 17 by Bloots

….setting off in a minute, should be a good day.

Hopefully a comfortable win.

COYBs!!!

Enjoy your day mate. I reckon you lot will make a right old noise. I love our away support. Uppa towen boy!!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 9:07]
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:08 - Dec 17 with 1611 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 08:59 - Dec 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Aren’t you going to watch it on your ‘portable phone’?

He'll get a bigger picture on his wife's Levano Tab M8. I think that's a better way forward.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:15 - Dec 17 with 1577 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:08 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

He'll get a bigger picture on his wife's Levano Tab M8. I think that's a better way forward.

SB

Come on lads join in, it's take the p1ss out of Malcolm day, although every day seems to be that.

As I've said before, please leave me alone. This was such an honest post with good intentions and it's come back yet again to a massive p1ss take fest at my expense.

I wish you lot knew how much your horrible words do me in. Please stop being so horrible to me. Genuinely saying this with tears rolling down my face. Please please stop. Just ignore me if you don't like me. Please I'm honestly begging you all just stop taking the p1ss out of me it's killing me it really is. I really am so serious when I say this. Please just stop I beg you all
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:52 - Dec 17 with 1495 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:15 - Dec 17 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Come on lads join in, it's take the p1ss out of Malcolm day, although every day seems to be that.

As I've said before, please leave me alone. This was such an honest post with good intentions and it's come back yet again to a massive p1ss take fest at my expense.

I wish you lot knew how much your horrible words do me in. Please stop being so horrible to me. Genuinely saying this with tears rolling down my face. Please please stop. Just ignore me if you don't like me. Please I'm honestly begging you all just stop taking the p1ss out of me it's killing me it really is. I really am so serious when I say this. Please just stop I beg you all

Point of order, it was simply advice on what would be the best way for you to watch the match on the technology you've told us you've got.

The victim complex is getting a bit much now.

SB

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:00 - Dec 17 with 1473 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 09:52 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

Point of order, it was simply advice on what would be the best way for you to watch the match on the technology you've told us you've got.

The victim complex is getting a bit much now.

SB

I ain't playing no victim, I'm just asking people to stop taking the piss out of me every time I post. Don't start making out as if I'm playing the victim because I'm asking people to give me a break. Don't talk to me like that, it's not on. Fcking taking the p1ss and trying to portray me as some attention craver for asking people to lay off me.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:03 - Dec 17 with 1472 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:00 - Dec 17 by MalcolmMeatballHead

I ain't playing no victim, I'm just asking people to stop taking the piss out of me every time I post. Don't start making out as if I'm playing the victim because I'm asking people to give me a break. Don't talk to me like that, it's not on. Fcking taking the p1ss and trying to portray me as some attention craver for asking people to lay off me.

What does any of this have to do with my post which was simple advice which you then responded to in a fairly aggressive way and made yourself out to be the victim of something that hadn't even happened?

I'll not be responding to you anymore.

SB
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 10:04]

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:09 - Dec 17 with 1419 viewsWallingford_Boy

Cheers pal, I’m going to sing extra loud today, just to keep warm!

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:33 - Dec 17 with 1387 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:09 - Dec 17 by Wallingford_Boy

Cheers pal, I’m going to sing extra loud today, just to keep warm!

Lucky git! Can't beat an away day in the cold. I remember QPR away this time of year about 15 years ago. Every nutter from Suffolk was in White City/ Shepherds Bush that day. Haha great memories.

Do any of you lads remember that day I'm talking about? That was a mad one lol. Good memories

Edit: if I remember correctly I went to bed that night with a large chunk missing from the back of my head after getting belted by some big fat grizzly man wearing a medallion ring as I came out the ground. At the time it was horrible but I can't help chuckling to myself as I type this just reminiscing
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 10:41]
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 11:08 - Dec 17 with 1285 viewsBlueschev

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:33 - Dec 17 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Lucky git! Can't beat an away day in the cold. I remember QPR away this time of year about 15 years ago. Every nutter from Suffolk was in White City/ Shepherds Bush that day. Haha great memories.

Do any of you lads remember that day I'm talking about? That was a mad one lol. Good memories

Edit: if I remember correctly I went to bed that night with a large chunk missing from the back of my head after getting belted by some big fat grizzly man wearing a medallion ring as I came out the ground. At the time it was horrible but I can't help chuckling to myself as I type this just reminiscing
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 10:41]

Did you lose an entire meatball?

It was Dec 2004, possibly Darren Currie's debut? He definitely scored in what I believe was a 4-2 victory.
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 12:18 - Dec 17 with 1097 viewswitchdoctor

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 11:08 - Dec 17 by Blueschev

Did you lose an entire meatball?

It was Dec 2004, possibly Darren Currie's debut? He definitely scored in what I believe was a 4-2 victory.

great away day that one…👍
Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 12:43 - Dec 17 with 1035 viewseireblue

Anyone travelling to Wycombe today on 10:00 - Dec 17 by MalcolmMeatballHead

How about this for a solution.

Now you have admitted to having a little bit of fun, and doing a tiny bit of trolling.

In much the same way Gav has created a football and non-football filter, you could do something similar in the titles of your posts.

Append your post titles with [Banter] or [Serious], then you could get much more benefit from the TWTD collective. Imagine the fun and frolicking, as well as helpful insights youwould get.

Now, an additional idea, you could go back and amend previous fun filled postings, so we get to know a bit more about the fun side of your personality. Win win all around surely?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024