Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) 22:04 - Jun 7 with 1134 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 7 with 1117 viewsKeno

More like Anglo-Italian Cup

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 22:59 - Jun 7 with 974 viewsArnieM

I think the Papa Johns Trophy has higher credentials. It’s laughable .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 23:07 - Jun 7 with 954 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. It’s effectively the Intertoto Cup, given that that used to be a qualifier for the Europa League and this now works in the opposite direction (Europa League cast offs after it’s shrunk down in size).

Or to put it another way, it’s 3rd tier Euro, just like the Intertoto. Which is fine. I don’t see why there’s an element of snobbery about it from some quarters.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 23:13]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 23:14 - Jun 7 with 937 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I know that the current format of the European competitions is ridiculous , but....

And it is a big BUT .....

Would you all wouldn't have wanted it now?

Just a few tips for you:
- think about Marcus Evans' horror era
- think about Skuse/Chambers' syphilis and their 'nice' words in the interviews that people used to love to hear.........no talking on the pitch though
- spineless relegation back in 2018/19 where the players didn't show any heart for the club at all
-23 years without any semblance of success

So, don't blame West Ham fans.
Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 05:55 - Jun 8 with 801 viewsNeedhamChris

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 22:59 - Jun 7 by ArnieM

I think the Papa Johns Trophy has higher credentials. It’s laughable .

It doesn't though, does it.

I'm no fan of the Conference League but to put it below a tournament which includes youth teams is a little to dramatic

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 05:58 - Jun 8 with 796 viewsVaughan8

Some of their fans are saying they are "champions of europe"

It's like saying the winners of the pizza cup are the English cup champions......
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 6:07]
Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 08:01 - Jun 8 with 671 viewshomer_123

Have West Ham, in effect, won the Inter Toto Cup? (n/t) on 23:07 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. It’s effectively the Intertoto Cup, given that that used to be a qualifier for the Europa League and this now works in the opposite direction (Europa League cast offs after it’s shrunk down in size).

Or to put it another way, it’s 3rd tier Euro, just like the Intertoto. Which is fine. I don’t see why there’s an element of snobbery about it from some quarters.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 23:13]

That's what I thought.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024