Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the Tuanzebe interview 19:22 - Sep 8 with 2351 viewsCheltenham_Blue

By 'eck doesn't he speak well?
Seems a really nice bloke who will fit in here without any issues.

Really looking forward to seeing what he's got for us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 20:20 - Sep 8 with 2176 viewsRegencyBlue

He does.

Fitness is the issue with him and only time will tell on that. It’s either going to be an inspired signing or a complete waste of time.
Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 20:53 - Sep 8 with 2091 viewsNutkins_Return

Good interview. Bright, calm and driven. The only thing I didn't like was him referring to his team making the decision etc (but hey that's us getting back towards the big time when players have a team around them).

Sounds like he feels just about ready to go but honestly he's going to take some time to get match fit and sharp surely so we'll have to do what we do really well and patient....
Carry on camping on 07:09 - Sep 9 with 1833 viewsPioneerBlue

I think his camp were aligned with KMcKs team. In the prem it is more likely that you do have a camp which moves with you, the money involved mean immediate and extended family can all move with you as with Kane. In L1 and Championship we are less used to the camp moving with the player but suppose it still happens at times. I love the fact his camp is onboard the Axel bus. If that helps him settle, carry on camping.

Seriously, this is just big club vernacular. He’s spent years around such clubs.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 07:39 - Sep 9 with 1754 viewsWickets

For a minute i thought we had signed Idris Elba !
Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 08:10 - Sep 9 with 1679 viewsEssexBloo

He seemed to suggest he was fit but did I see he missed the West Ham friendly? Might be a few weeks away from being match fit.
Certainly comes across very well though.
Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 10:14 - Sep 9 with 1430 viewsunstableblue

Came across as intelligent and thoughtful.

As I stated earlier with Burgess’ form there is no need to rush him in, and the fitness team have a chance to get him physically robust.

But he does strike me as step up in player, that we’ll start to see if the Premier League is a serious ambition, and as Axel himself stated he’s expecting to get a lot of game time at Town and become a starting first choice centre back.

Exciting times, and I feel this is the start of a step up in squad quality, experience.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 10:49 - Sep 9 with 1344 viewsSwansea_Blue

Speaks very well and I’ve got little bit of a man crush already. I’m getting excited to see what he can bring, as a little bit of extra quality at the back won’t hurt at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 10:51 - Sep 9 with 1338 views_clive_baker_

I’m surprised how good his English is, what with him being from Rochdale
Login to get fewer ads

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 11:07 - Sep 9 with 1308 viewschicoazul

Fewer than 80 games isn’t it? At 25. Let’s hope this isn’t yet another Emyr Huws. Got a long way to go to get in ahead of Woolf or Burg too. But good luck to him certainly a very good pedigree and McK obvs knows him well.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 13:05 - Sep 9 with 1162 viewsunstableblue

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 11:07 - Sep 9 by chicoazul

Fewer than 80 games isn’t it? At 25. Let’s hope this isn’t yet another Emyr Huws. Got a long way to go to get in ahead of Woolf or Burg too. But good luck to him certainly a very good pedigree and McK obvs knows him well.

Yes, it’s a rather slim number of first team games for a 25 year old of such potential.

It seems he’s entirely focussed on the Ipswich environment being a place where the sole focus is getting these injury and fitness niggles behind him and get his career back on track.

Really hope it works out.

But time will tell.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 18:08 - Sep 9 with 985 viewsNBVJohn

Just watched the Tuanzebe interview on 20:20 - Sep 8 by RegencyBlue

He does.

Fitness is the issue with him and only time will tell on that. It’s either going to be an inspired signing or a complete waste of time.

In the Evans era, we signed players both with and without previous injury problems, and the list of those who succumbed is significant, I suspect due to poor care and cost cutting treatment. We’re all a little cynical because of recent history I suspect.

The club is way better set up to understand the risks now and provide the right conditioning and care.

We may need to be patient, but I suspect that he’s going to do well for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024