Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby 22:07 - Oct 21 with 4705 viewsonceablue

Well the Irish,Scots and Welsh will be singing in the pubs

Why not concentrate on one of your own teams reaching the final rather than revelling in England’s demise

The great Irish teams and they have never made in past the quarter finals

No hang on a minute they have won 2 Eurovisions or it is 3 😂😂😂😂
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:20 - Oct 21 with 2706 viewsRadioOrwell

Just remembered how insufferable England would have been if they had fluked a win.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:22 - Oct 21 with 2694 viewssolemio

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:20 - Oct 21 by RadioOrwell

Just remembered how insufferable England would have been if they had fluked a win.

Had England held on and won it would not have been a fluke.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:22 - Oct 21 with 2691 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:20 - Oct 21 by RadioOrwell

No different to the Irish

They got a heroes welcome for getting knocked out in the quarter finals despite being the no 1 team in the world
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:24 - Oct 21 with 2677 viewsRadioOrwell

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:22 - Oct 21 by solemio

Had England held on and won it would not have been a fluke.

SA playing so badly was the flukey bit.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 2668 viewsRadioOrwell

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:22 - Oct 21 by onceablue

No different to the Irish

They got a heroes welcome for getting knocked out in the quarter finals despite being the no 1 team in the world

They managed to beat SA.
England lose the one and only tough match.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:27 - Oct 21 with 2655 viewsnodge_blue

I think you keep your dignity and shrug that stuff off.

When we beat Scotland at footie there was quite a bit of grudging respect for our side and Bellingham especially.

Weve done far better than anyone thought in the rugby and can be proud. We were finding a way without being brilliant. Shame our scrum went to pieces or we would have won.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 22:28]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:28 - Oct 21 with 2649 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:25 - Oct 21 by RadioOrwell

They managed to beat SA.

Beating South Africa hindered them if they had have lost to SA they would have played France in the quarter finals and probably won

Stick to Eurovision

Kenny Logan a national hero
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:35 - Oct 21 with 2613 viewsquirkie

Heck dry your eyes.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:37 - Oct 21 with 2607 viewsyorkshireblue

What an odd post… and I speak as an England fan who has been out in France watching the Workd Cup.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:43 - Oct 21 with 2583 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:37 - Oct 21 by yorkshireblue

What an odd post… and I speak as an England fan who has been out in France watching the Workd Cup.

Maybe but every word is true
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:48 - Oct 21 with 2556 viewsquirkie

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:43 - Oct 21 by onceablue

Maybe but every word is true

No it isn't Ireland have won 7 Eurovisions

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:50 - Oct 21 with 2546 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:48 - Oct 21 by quirkie

No it isn't Ireland have won 7 Eurovisions

F@ck they must be so proud
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:58 - Oct 21 with 2522 viewsWicklowBlue

No revelling in England's demise over here in Ireland. Thought England were the better team, kicked the Boks off the park and kept them pinned in their own half.

Really really harsh way to exit the WC. England played the best game of rugby I'd seen in ages. Like Ireland we both need to go and lick our wounds. It could have been so different.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:04 - Oct 21 with 2495 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:58 - Oct 21 by WicklowBlue

No revelling in England's demise over here in Ireland. Thought England were the better team, kicked the Boks off the park and kept them pinned in their own half.

Really really harsh way to exit the WC. England played the best game of rugby I'd seen in ages. Like Ireland we both need to go and lick our wounds. It could have been so different.

Come on are you telling me there wasn’t cheering in Ireland when that South Africa penalty went over

I have been in Ireland when England are playing and the hatred for the English is astounding
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:06 - Oct 21 with 2493 viewsquirkie

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:58 - Oct 21 by WicklowBlue

Ireland were done over by the draw this time, fancy having SA, NZ, France and Ireland in one half and England, Wales, Australia in the other.

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:18 - Oct 21 with 2471 viewsbaxterbasics

I am reminded of the time I was in a Sports Bar in Glasgow, 2001, England v Germany on the screens.

Germany scored and the place erupted.

Imagine my glee though as England went on to score 5 😆

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:31 - Oct 21 with 2435 viewsmikeybloo88

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:28 - Oct 21 by onceablue

Beating South Africa hindered them if they had have lost to SA they would have played France in the quarter finals and probably won

Stick to Eurovision

Kenny Logan a national hero

I think you mean Johnny Logan...have you had a few tonight son?
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:32 - Oct 21 with 2435 viewsStewart27

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:25 - Oct 21 by RadioOrwell

They managed to beat SA.

You’re actually embarrassing yourself now.

Bit like a Norwich fan saying we haven’t played anybody yet.

SA didn’t cross the halfway line for 30 minutes in the second half. However that doesn’t really matter as SA found a way to win. I’m sure I can speak for most England fans by saying well done to them.

But just keep peddling the narrative that England are flukey like a 7 year old in a playground. Get past the quarters of a world cup for the first time in your history and you may get an easier draw.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 23:34]
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:35 - Oct 21 with 2419 viewsStewart27

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 22:37 - Oct 21 by yorkshireblue

Thankfully for you then that you haven’t been back in the UK.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:50 - Oct 21 with 2389 viewsCornette

*England have decent game but lose*

Me: I know! I'll go on a Championship football forum and have a go at the Scots, Welsh and Irish.

Are you well, son?

It's triple cheese, extra cheese, mayo, pickles, onions ONLY, large fry, with a Sprite, you dumb bitch!

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 00:13 - Oct 22 with 2352 viewsWicklowBlue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:04 - Oct 21 by onceablue

Come on are you telling me there wasn’t cheering in Ireland when that South Africa penalty went over

I have been in Ireland when England are playing and the hatred for the English is astounding

I'm sure there was cheering when the pen went over. But not sure why you are having a go at the Irish?

I said it my post what I thought, don't really care about the other teams still pissed about the NZ result.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 09:26 - Oct 22 with 2174 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 00:13 - Oct 22 by WicklowBlue

I'm sure there was cheering when the pen went over. But not sure why you are having a go at the Irish?

I said it my post what I thought, don't really care about the other teams still pissed about the NZ result.

No revelling then just cheering and supporting South Africa

I can’t quite get my head round the Celts hatred of England particularly their sporting achievements

In Scotland they support ABE ‘Anyone but England’

I asked a Scottish friend why this is and he said he was bought up to hate the English

I can never remember my parents saying now son’ you must hate the Scots Welsh and Irish’ it was more ‘ now go and was your hands’
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 11:07 - Oct 22 with 2105 viewsleitrimblue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 09:26 - Oct 22 by onceablue

No revelling then just cheering and supporting South Africa

I can’t quite get my head round the Celts hatred of England particularly their sporting achievements

In Scotland they support ABE ‘Anyone but England’

I asked a Scottish friend why this is and he said he was bought up to hate the English

I can never remember my parents saying now son’ you must hate the Scots Welsh and Irish’ it was more ‘ now go and was your hands’

'I can't quite get my head round the Celts hatred of England' Can I suggest a history book.
Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 11:26 - Oct 22 with 2088 viewsRadlett_blue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 23:06 - Oct 21 by quirkie

Ireland were done over by the draw this time, fancy having SA, NZ, France and Ireland in one half and England, Wales, Australia in the other.

No, Ireland lost a close match to the team that's probably going to win the tournament. No disgrace in that. To actually win a World Cup, you have to beat some of the best teams.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 12:49 - Oct 22 with 2042 viewsonceablue

Well the celts will be happy with the rugby on 11:07 - Oct 22 by leitrimblue

'I can't quite get my head round the Celts hatred of England' Can I suggest a history book.

If you take that attitude the world will never change

More Scots were killed by the Nazis than were ever killed by the English.

And the above was only 80 years ago not 400

The Celts need to get over themselves

How is something that happened that long ago affecting the Celts lives today please enlighten me!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024