Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fans protesting about corruption 17:49 - Nov 26 with 1814 viewsfactual_blue

Have either short memories or no sense of irony

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/goalkeeper-took-bribe-court-told-1.22762

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 18:17 - Nov 26 with 1700 viewsFtnfwest

An afternoon completed by the united fans presumably not blaming the glazers for a comfortable away win
Everton fans protesting about corruption on 00:28 - Nov 27 with 1456 viewsronnyd

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 18:17 - Nov 26 by Ftnfwest

An afternoon completed by the united fans presumably not blaming the glazers for a comfortable away win

A lot of away wins in Prem this week.
Everton fans protesting about corruption on 07:47 - Nov 27 with 1364 viewsnodge_blue

Why are they suggesting the premier league is corrupt?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 08:08 - Nov 27 with 1321 viewsCheltenham_Blue

To be entirely fair to Everton fans. I'm not sure how you've laid the activities of Hans Segers or this Far East betting syndicate at their clubs door.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 08:16 - Nov 27 with 1304 viewsMattinLondon

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 07:47 - Nov 27 by nodge_blue

Why are they suggesting the premier league is corrupt?

I thought that the committee that deducted the points was an independent commission which the PL clubs voted for. I could well be wrong on this.
Everton fans protesting about corruption on 08:50 - Nov 27 with 1271 viewsnodge_blue

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 08:16 - Nov 27 by MattinLondon

I thought that the committee that deducted the points was an independent commission which the PL clubs voted for. I could well be wrong on this.

I’m not sure. But corruption would imply something sinister. And whilst they make believe the punishment harsh, I wasn’t sure what was leading them to consider it corrupt.

Perhaps the PL should sue them for slander to really rub it in.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 10:10 - Nov 27 with 1213 viewsfactual_blue

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 08:08 - Nov 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

To be entirely fair to Everton fans. I'm not sure how you've laid the activities of Hans Segers or this Far East betting syndicate at their clubs door.

Of Hans Seger's interesting display in the match in which Everton came back from the dead you have to ask [cui bono]?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 11:29 - Nov 27 with 1157 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 10:10 - Nov 27 by factual_blue

Of Hans Seger's interesting display in the match in which Everton came back from the dead you have to ask [cui bono]?

Yes, if you completely ignore the fact that Everton would have been completely unaware that a member of the Wimbledon squad might have been throwing the game for his own financial gain.

Oh and the fact that Segers, Grobbelaar and Fashanu, (who were both co-accused) were all found not guilty of accepting bribes in the trial that you've cited. All they got from the FA was a suspended ban.

Unless you know something to the contrary?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 11:46]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton fans protesting about corruption on 13:34 - Nov 27 with 1081 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Imagine being so sh1t, you have to pay Wimbledon to let you win…
Everton fans protesting about corruption on 19:01 - Nov 27 with 974 viewsCrawfordsboot

I could understand the relegated clubs complaining about Everton corruption. I don’t understand why Everton fans think a corrupt panel has found them guilty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024