Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So. Moving on 00:06 - Jan 28 with 885 viewsFrimleyBlue

What's your wish this week.

For me. Getting that AFC Wimbledon striker. And gallagher.

We also need a left back.

We've somehow got to get williams loan cancelled. The money spent on him is hurting us.

Loan out humphreys.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So. Moving on on 00:17 - Jan 28 with 831 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Al Hamadi is a real wild card. Terrible at Bromley and Wycombe, but has come into his own in Division 4 with Wimbledon. Can he step up 2 divisions? KM clearly thinks so. Has played well so far at the Asia Cup.

The guy from Sheffield Wednesday would fill that LB slot. Gallagher would be a great signing and would really boost the morale of the whole squad.

Humphreys and Aluko need to go out on loan.

Gallagher for me is the vital signing.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

So. Moving on on 00:19 - Jan 28 with 822 viewstextbackup

I honestly don’t care.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So. Moving on on 00:22 - Jan 28 with 818 viewsJ2BLUE

So. Moving on on 00:17 - Jan 28 by BrettenhamBlue

Al Hamadi is a real wild card. Terrible at Bromley and Wycombe, but has come into his own in Division 4 with Wimbledon. Can he step up 2 divisions? KM clearly thinks so. Has played well so far at the Asia Cup.

The guy from Sheffield Wednesday would fill that LB slot. Gallagher would be a great signing and would really boost the morale of the whole squad.

Humphreys and Aluko need to go out on loan.

Gallagher for me is the vital signing.

No one is taking Aluko on loan. I doubt he's going to play for another club. I could see him not being in the 25 though and helping out with coaching.

Does Humphreys take a squad place? Not sure, as he's 20. Versatile and never lets us down. Should stay unless we have good options across the board.

I think we will get a striker on a permanent deal, one on loan and a LB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So. Moving on on 00:25 - Jan 28 with 798 viewsRobTheMonk

So. Moving on on 00:22 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

No one is taking Aluko on loan. I doubt he's going to play for another club. I could see him not being in the 25 though and helping out with coaching.

Does Humphreys take a squad place? Not sure, as he's 20. Versatile and never lets us down. Should stay unless we have good options across the board.

I think we will get a striker on a permanent deal, one on loan and a LB.

Humphreys needs to go out on loan and start in midfield rather than be 5th choice here and a backup left back.

We need 2 x strikers, 1 x LB and arguably some competition at RB.
So. Moving on on 00:27 - Jan 28 with 787 viewsgainsboroughblue

So. Moving on on 00:19 - Jan 28 by textbackup

I honestly don’t care.

Sh1t innit. I've still got to do that wake up in the morning and remember it actually happened bit.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So. Moving on on 00:28 - Jan 28 with 796 viewspointofblue

So. Moving on on 00:19 - Jan 28 by textbackup

I honestly don’t care.

Yeah, kind of with you at the moment. Know we're second in the Championship but it feels like a real false position. Appreciate it's the emotion talking, even approaching 12 hours on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So. Moving on on 00:34 - Jan 28 with 752 viewstextbackup

So. Moving on on 00:27 - Jan 28 by gainsboroughblue

Sh1t innit. I've still got to do that wake up in the morning and remember it actually happened bit.

After the game I went to the gym, didn’t help, cold swim, didn’t help, out for some food, hasn’t helped.

Said elsewhere that I’m still not fully over the 5-1 vs norwich, today will sit with me for way too long

So. Moving on on 00:36 - Jan 28 with 743 viewstextbackup

So. Moving on on 00:28 - Jan 28 by pointofblue

Yeah, kind of with you at the moment. Know we're second in the Championship but it feels like a real false position. Appreciate it's the emotion talking, even approaching 12 hours on.

I can’t help but feel a huge cloud is now hanging over any good we’ve done.

Probably over the top, but if I (any football fan) can’t be destroyed after losing to a team 50 leagues away from you, when can you be

Login to get fewer ads

So. Moving on on 00:42 - Jan 28 with 714 viewspointofblue

So. Moving on on 00:36 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Probably over the top, but if I (any football fan) can’t be destroyed after losing to a team 50 leagues away from you, when can you be

Said elsewhere I was looking forward to following transfer deadline day on Thursday. Maybe by then I will have settled and will watch but, as it stands, don't want to follow anything to do with football for a very long time.

A win next week will help. Go up this season and I wouldn't care less about what happened against Maidstone - I'd happily accept Maidstone winning for a top two spot. But both feel a long way away at the moment - no doubt further than they actually are.

So. Moving on on 00:43 - Jan 28 with 705 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tbh not beating a team bottom three of the same league was more painful than today.

I'll feel different if we carry on with struggling to win games. But if this becomes this seasons oxford game then who really cares.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So. Moving on on 00:45 - Jan 28 with 702 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Opposition teams can now easily wind us up with one word. Maidstone.

Same thing happened to Coventry after Sutton.
So. Moving on on 00:48 - Jan 28 with 675 viewspointofblue

So. Moving on on 00:43 - Jan 28 by FrimleyBlue

Tbh not beating a team bottom three of the same league was more painful than today.

I'll feel different if we carry on with struggling to win games. But if this becomes this seasons oxford game then who really cares.

The QPR game came at the wrong time, though, with the sickness bug ripping through the squad. Part of me was relieved to come out of that with a draw. Very different to yesterday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024