Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you enter Portman Road at half time? 18:24 - Feb 19 with 1447 viewsbudgiebasher

Does anyone know if you’re permitted to enter the ground at half time or during the game? We’re ST holders in the Cobbold but my boy is playing in a tournament at playfield Road tomorrow which is now not finishing until 8pm. We would really like to see the 2nd half if possible. Would be grateful for some insight
[Post edited 19 Feb 18:30]

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 1391 viewsMattinLondon

Not sure - possibly contact the club? They could streamer to open a turnstile for you at a set-time?
Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:30 - Feb 19 with 1395 viewstextbackup

Yep you can, I’ve gone in late when finishing shifts before.

Even if nowhere is open find a steward and explain to them, and you’ll get in.

You’ve paid for that ticket after all!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 1374 viewsBasuco

Yes, I have, I used to knock on one of the large exit gates in my area and the steward would direct me to where go.
Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 1367 viewsbudgiebasher

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:29 - Feb 19 by MattinLondon

Not sure - possibly contact the club? They could streamer to open a turnstile for you at a set-time?

Thank you. I tried to call them today but unusually long queue so gave up trying

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 1369 viewsMK1

Many, many years ago, it use to be free to enter for the 2nd half. I strongly suspect this not to be the case anymore, especially as we sell out most weeks. As said above, probably best to contact the club.
Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:35 - Feb 19 with 1346 viewsSitfcB

The club usually post what turnstiles are open until HT, one from each stand, on the pre match guide they put out.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:46 - Feb 19 with 1266 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gate 21.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:54 - Feb 19 with 1218 viewsbudgiebasher

Thanks for the responses. Glad it’s possible- was gutted at prospect at missing tomorrow

Login to get fewer ads

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 19:12 - Feb 19 with 1131 viewsN2_Blue

You can definitely do it. Supporters can get held up through unforeseen transport delays and may not get to the ground until well into the game. Especially those who travel a long distance.

Latest i've ever got to a game is half time but I'm sure if you can find a steward or someone to ask you could be let in at any time i would have thought, i mean you've paid for the ticket after all.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 19:17 - Feb 19 with 1091 viewsSitfcB

Can you enter Portman Road at half time? on 18:54 - Feb 19 by budgiebasher

Thanks for the responses. Glad it’s possible- was gutted at prospect at missing tomorrow

Fans arriving at Portman Road later can continue to enter through select turnstiles up until half-time.

These turnstiles are:

Cobbold Stand: Turnstiles 10 (for visiting fans) and 21.
Sir Bobby Robson Stand, sponsored KBB: Turnstiles 33 (lower tier) and 41 (upper tier).
West Stand: Turnstile 45.
Sir Alf Ramsey Stand: Turnstile 3.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/february/19/all-you-need-to-know---rotherham-un

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024