Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton winning at Anfield 20:34 - Feb 21 with 1049 viewsgainsboroughblue

Splendid stuff.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:44 - Feb 21 with 1020 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Called that as a potential upset at work. Plenty of time left though for Liverpool to get something I gues.

Also doesn’t appear to be on sky. Something went wrong in my life when I’m watching Bradford v Wycombe in the pizza cup…
Luton winning at Anfield on 20:45 - Feb 21 with 1007 viewsgainsboroughblue

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:44 - Feb 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Called that as a potential upset at work. Plenty of time left though for Liverpool to get something I gues.

Also doesn’t appear to be on sky. Something went wrong in my life when I’m watching Bradford v Wycombe in the pizza cup…

I've got that on as well. Pitch doesn't look great!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:46 - Feb 21 with 999 viewsJ2BLUE

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:44 - Feb 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I don't think they are allowed to show televised Prem games when CL is on? Although the kick off times for that game and City last night suggest they are being shown somewhere.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:47 - Feb 21 with 991 viewsBigalhunter

They really are the new darlings of the premier league.
Must admit, I thought they’d end up bottom on 10 pts, but they’ve made a far better fist of it than Burnley, who suddenly look far worse under Kompany, in the top division, than they ever did under Dyche.
As for Sheff Utd, further proof that Wilder really was a pony with only one overlapping centre backs trick in his saddlebag.
[Post edited 21 Feb 20:51]
Luton winning at Anfield on 20:51 - Feb 21 with 960 viewshoppy

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:47 - Feb 21 by Bigalhunter

They really are the new darlings of the premier league.
Must admit, I thought they’d end up bottom on 10 pts, but they’ve made a far better fist of it than Burnley, who suddenly look far worse under Kompany, in the top division, than they ever did under Dyche.
As for Sheff Utd, further proof that Wilder really was a pony with only one overlapping centre backs trick in his saddlebag.
[Post edited 21 Feb 20:51]

2 in 2 minutes for Liverpool tho… would like to see Luton still get something there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Luton winning at Anfield on 21:00 - Feb 21 with 909 viewsblueasfook

Luton winning at Anfield on 20:51 - Feb 21 by hoppy

2 in 2 minutes for Liverpool tho… would like to see Luton still get something there.

3-1 now. Can't see Luton getting something here. What idiots would blow a 3-1 lead at home!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Luton winning at Anfield on 10:01 - Feb 22 with 636 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this aged well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Luton winning at Anfield on 10:15 - Feb 22 with 594 viewsITFC_Forever

As much I'd love Luton to stay up, I would also rather someone other than Man City won the league, so I was a bit conflicted with who I wanted to win that game last night.

Reason Liv - Lut wasn't on tv is because it was moved from a Saturday 3pm kick-off which wouldn't have been on tv.

I watched the end of Bradford v Wycombe - and yes, the pitch was dreadful. But how were a northern and southern team playing each other in a Pizza Cup semi-final?
I thought it was north v north and south v south in the semis?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024