Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS. 23:11 - Mar 31 with 1359 viewsSitfcB

The FIND foodbank was broken into last week!

Collection before the game tomorrow now more important than ever.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FFS. on 23:13 - Mar 31 with 1308 viewsgainsboroughblue

Fecking scum. I donate to that regularly and use it often at work to refer people who need them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

FFS. on 23:20 - Mar 31 with 1261 viewsPerublue

Things are that bad now that food banks are now getting robbed as well as even actually existing in the UK.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

FFS. on 23:30 - Mar 31 with 1212 viewsLord_Lucan

FFS. on 23:20 - Mar 31 by Perublue

Things are that bad now that food banks are now getting robbed as well as even actually existing in the UK.

Food banks exist all around the world and at no time in the history of mankind would they not have been used to their fullest should they have been available.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

FFS. on 07:59 - Apr 1 with 806 viewsSwansea_Blue

FFS. on 23:20 - Mar 31 by Perublue

It’s a piss poor state of affairs and embarrassing that they’re seen as normal. I’m not particularly surprised they’ve been robbed though. It’s not as if the people doing so will be known for their moral fortitude. Scum gonna scum, sadly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FFS. on 08:12 - Apr 1 with 759 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS. on 07:59 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

It’s a piss poor state of affairs and embarrassing that they’re seen as normal. I’m not particularly surprised they’ve been robbed though. It’s not as if the people doing so will be known for their moral fortitude. Scum gonna scum, sadly.

It's probably justified as a victimless crime (which clearly it isn't) as they would just say people who can afford to donate will just donate more.

Not guaranteed to happen, obviously, but I would imagine that's what they are telling themselves. If they even need to justify it and aren't just total scum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FFS. on 08:22 - Apr 1 with 728 viewsBuhrer

FFS. on 08:12 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

It's probably justified as a victimless crime (which clearly it isn't) as they would just say people who can afford to donate will just donate more.

Not guaranteed to happen, obviously, but I would imagine that's what they are telling themselves. If they even need to justify it and aren't just total scum.

The justifications would be worthless, if they were hungry they only had to ask. I expect it would mean that very day this charity struggled to meet their regular contributions and requests already made by local impoverished people, and all the services and workers that assist them. I can only imagine how difficult that must have been. Scum.
FFS. on 08:28 - Apr 1 with 702 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

FFS. on 08:12 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

And obviously telling themselves that in a foreign language.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024