Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list 17:47 - Oct 2 with 2565 viewsKeno

isnt too bad and players get well quickly. It would be awful if they had to play with a depleted team, players out of position, youth players training staff or even random fans ........ wouldn't it


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:15 - Oct 2 with 2389 viewsNBVJohn

You can only do this in a General Melchett voice:

"would you mind playing in goal Darling?"
10
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:28 - Oct 2 with 2301 viewsRocky

2-2. Were they playing Brentford U12s?
0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:58 - Oct 2 with 2193 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:28 - Oct 2 by Rocky

2-2. Were they playing Brentford U12s?


U-10s apparently, and they were one short, forgot his boots

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 2101 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:58 - Oct 2 by IndependentlyBlue

U-10s apparently, and they were one short, forgot his boots


The U10s would all be short, wouldn’t they?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

4
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 19:51 - Oct 2 with 1991 viewsSE1blue

Original goalie hurt himself trying to squeeze his hand into a five-fingered glove.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

13
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 1717 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 19:51 - Oct 2 by SE1blue

Original goalie hurt himself trying to squeeze his hand into a five-fingered glove.


POTD

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

3
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 02:40 - Oct 3 with 1380 viewsLuciBlue

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:15 - Oct 2 by NBVJohn

You can only do this in a General Melchett voice:

"would you mind playing in goal Darling?"


Maybe it was Stephen Fry asking him.

Poll: IN, OUT...

1
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 12:07 - Oct 3 with 883 viewsFreddy

Sammie is the biggest wind up merchant on twitter, he often comments on our stuff 😂
0
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 12:31 - Oct 3 with 831 viewscatch74

Hive of activity on WOTB today.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 13:16 - Oct 3 with 742 viewsDBaldy

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:15 - Oct 2 by NBVJohn

You can only do this in a General Melchett voice:

"would you mind playing in goal Darling?"


In a similar vein, quoting Lord Flasheart:

"Captain Darling? Funny name for a guy isn't it?

The last person I called darling was pregnant 20 seconds later!"
0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 14:02 - Oct 3 with 679 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 12:31 - Oct 3 by catch74

Hive of activity on WOTB today.


I "like" the use of the word "too" in the Núñez thread. It's kinda suggesting that he's already blown his domestic career. Who knows what (else) goes on in their heads?
0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 14:05 - Oct 3 with 671 viewsChurchman

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 14:02 - Oct 3 by Portmanteauxcurling

I "like" the use of the word "too" in the Núñez thread. It's kinda suggesting that he's already blown his domestic career. Who knows what (else) goes on in their heads?


Nothing much, I’d suggest
0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 14:55 - Oct 3 with 569 viewsKeno

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 13:16 - Oct 3 by DBaldy

In a similar vein, quoting Lord Flasheart:

"Captain Darling? Funny name for a guy isn't it?

The last person I called darling was pregnant 20 seconds later!"


If you haven’t watched the BBC doc on Rik Mayall then enjoy


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 15:46 - Oct 3 with 497 viewsDBaldy

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 14:55 - Oct 3 by Keno

If you haven’t watched the BBC doc on Rik Mayall then enjoy



Cheers, that'll be right up my street
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026