Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job 20:06 - Jan 11 with 1624 viewstextbackup

As SSN is reporting

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 1319 viewsReuser_is_God

Bullet dodged.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:14 - Jan 11 with 1276 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:07 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

Bullet dodged.

Indeed. The current "Darren Ferguson" for the Radio Suffolk brigade
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 1266 viewsReuser_is_God

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:14 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

Indeed. The current "Darren Ferguson" for the Radio Suffolk brigade

No he's not; the issue with him is that his style is much akin to MM therefore making us appointing Rowett fairly pointless.

Evans out

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:27 - Jan 11 with 1211 viewstextbackup

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:07 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

Bullet dodged.

Gotta say I know very little on his style

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 1200 viewsReuser_is_God

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:27 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Gotta say I know very little on his style

From what Brum fans have said & what I've seen of them he's very much like MM.

Evans out

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:29 - Jan 11 with 1195 viewstextbackup

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:28 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

From what Brum fans have said & what I've seen of them he's very much like MM.

Looks the nuts on the sideline tho

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:51 - Jan 11 with 1140 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:16 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

No he's not; the issue with him is that his style is much akin to MM therefore making us appointing Rowett fairly pointless.

I meant the clamour for an average manager

I know his style. He makes Mick look like Guardiola :)
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 20:51]
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 1118 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:51 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

He's not an average manager though.....
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:55 - Jan 11 with 1103 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:29 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Looks the nuts on the sideline tho

Did Mick ever end up sleeping with you wife in the end?

You let Rowett surely?
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:56 - Jan 11 with 1091 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:52 - Jan 11 by davblue

Is he not?

Fielded the oldest average team in the Championship last season and has a style recognised by the Birmingham fans as attrional and direct.

He might be right for Forest, but not for us
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 1085 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:51 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

Being initiated into football by John Beck at Cambridge, it is little surprise.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 1073 viewsMaySixth

Good manager

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:59 - Jan 11 with 1065 viewstextbackup

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:55 - Jan 11 by davblue

Did Mick ever end up sleeping with you wife in the end?

You let Rowett surely?

MM never went the whole way, he teased and almost got there but panicked and put Douglas on for final 15mins

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:01 - Jan 11 with 1053 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:56 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

Is he not?

Fielded the oldest average team in the Championship last season and has a style recognised by the Birmingham fans as attrional and direct.

He might be right for Forest, but not for us

Have you missed the job he done with Burton?

Basically set the club up for the first promotion, the core of the team which is playing in the championship.

He also got Birmingham punching well above their weight after being a shambles for a few years.

he will manage in the premiership, I have no doubt, his career is on the upward curve.
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 1048 viewsPJH

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:57 - Jan 11 by gainsboroughblue

Being initiated into football by John Beck at Cambridge, it is little surprise.

I had forgotten he played for them-Claridge,Dublin etc

Just looked at the teams,he did not play in the game at their place in 1991/92 but did play at PR.
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 1046 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:59 - Jan 11 by textbackup

MM never went the whole way, he teased and almost got there but panicked and put Douglas on for final 15mins

Dipped it in?
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 1038 viewstextbackup

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:02 - Jan 11 by davblue

Dipped it in?

Pointed around the bedroom

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:08 - Jan 11 with 1015 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:02 - Jan 11 by PJH

I had forgotten he played for them-Claridge,Dublin etc

Just looked at the teams,he did not play in the game at their place in 1991/92 but did play at PR.

he scored againsst us in that game, iirc

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:10 - Jan 11 with 1000 viewsPJH

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:08 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

he scored againsst us in that game, iirc

Yes he did,for a bonus point can you tell me in which minute?
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:11 - Jan 11 with 984 viewsLuk38644

Average manager?

Come on MER, that is extremely harsh.

I don't care what brand of football he plays, his performances as manager at Burton and Birmingham have been good and punching well above the respective clubs weight.

Would he be a good fit here? That's a matter of opinion since we don't know a conclusive answer, but to claim he's an average manager? Nonsense.
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:13 - Jan 11 with 969 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:11 - Jan 11 by Luk38644

Average manager?

Come on MER, that is extremely harsh.

I don't care what brand of football he plays, his performances as manager at Burton and Birmingham have been good and punching well above the respective clubs weight.

Would he be a good fit here? That's a matter of opinion since we don't know a conclusive answer, but to claim he's an average manager? Nonsense.

He will agree with you in a minute.
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:04 - Jan 11 with 882 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:10 - Jan 11 by PJH

Yes he did,for a bonus point can you tell me in which minute?

first half, but can't be any more specific than that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:36 - Jan 11 with 835 viewsoldbluestu

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:52 - Jan 11 by davblue

I agree with you, he's below average
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:50 - Jan 11 with 813 viewsdavblue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:36 - Jan 11 by oldbluestu

I agree with you, he's below average

your judgement is a bit off then.
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:52 - Jan 11 with 801 viewstextbackup

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:50 - Jan 11 by davblue

your judgement is a bit off then.

His judgement is irrelevant

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024