Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. 14:44 - Jan 21 with 1638 viewspatrickswell

Lying hypocritical bastard.
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:47 - Jan 21 with 1609 viewsartsbossbeard

Getting that worked up on a message board.

Good work, fella.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:49 - Jan 21 with 1583 viewspatrickswell

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:47 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

Getting that worked up on a message board.

Good work, fella.

I could tweet the club, I suppose....

But honestly, words fail me over that decision unless he has an injury or is carrying a knock.
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:51 - Jan 21 with 1531 viewsnodge_blue

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:49 - Jan 21 by patrickswell

I could tweet the club, I suppose....

But honestly, words fail me over that decision unless he has an injury or is carrying a knock.

who are you upset about exactly? the right back?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I'll wait and see how Spence does before passing judgment on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 1531 viewsGuthrum

Plus, given the new bloke's not played for a while, Emmanuel may be an option off the bench later in the game.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 1507 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:51 - Jan 21 by nodge_blue

who are you upset about exactly? the right back?

Or that Dozzell is playing ?
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:04 - Jan 21 with 1428 viewspatrickswell

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 14:54 - Jan 21 by CBMTOBWMMBG

Or that Dozzell is playing ?

Am I only allowed to hope for one or the other? I know expectations at Ipswich are virtually nil these days, but really? Everyone seems remarkably sanguine about this. No wonder no one at the club feels under any pressure for their bungling incompetence over the last 18 months.
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:07 - Jan 21 with 1409 viewsmadmouse1959

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:04 - Jan 21 by patrickswell

Am I only allowed to hope for one or the other? I know expectations at Ipswich are virtually nil these days, but really? Everyone seems remarkably sanguine about this. No wonder no one at the club feels under any pressure for their bungling incompetence over the last 18 months.

Constant team changes !! McCarthy trying to be a genius and play 3 central defenders just like Evans is watching at Chelsea .

And Skuse stuck in front of the back 5....lol.....

shampoo dave

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:31 - Jan 21 with 1295 viewsblueblood66

agree mate
Login to get fewer ads

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:33 - Jan 21 with 1281 viewstextbackup

I'd go with plastic paddy cnt myself. Fair play to you having some passion, imagine posting on a message board and being too cool to not care...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:39 - Jan 21 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are people getting their knickers in a twist because we've given a debut to our new signing? Really?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 1104 viewsSuperTommySmith

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:39 - Jan 21 by Swansea_Blue

Are people getting their knickers in a twist because we've given a debut to our new signing? Really?

Well if you get a new toy what else are you going to do but throw it out the pram?
Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 16:26 - Jan 21 with 850 viewsSuperfrans

Fck McCarthy after that selection. He doesn't deserve any support. on 15:33 - Jan 21 by textbackup

I'd go with plastic paddy cnt myself. Fair play to you having some passion, imagine posting on a message board and being too cool to not care...

Nice. Stay classy...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024