Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat 13:49 - Apr 8 with 1502 viewsFtnfwest

Oiks
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:30 - Apr 8 with 1426 viewsTractorWood

Each to their own but why you'd want to spend a lovely day trapped on a boat drinking Fosters in one of the best cities in the world in beyond me.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:35 - Apr 8 with 1402 viewsMattinLondon

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:30 - Apr 8 by TractorWood

Each to their own but why you'd want to spend a lovely day trapped on a boat drinking Fosters in one of the best cities in the world in beyond me.

There's plenty of other days to explore London in the sun. But not many days when you can be in the company of other Town fans enjoying the day and having fun
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:49 - Apr 8 with 1329 viewsFtnfwest

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:30 - Apr 8 by TractorWood

Well indeed. Let's put it this way. They may have had a couple of sherberts
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:17 - Apr 8 with 1271 viewsBenters

Grumpy

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:49 - Apr 8 with 1200 viewsFtnfwest

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:17 - Apr 8 by Benters

Grumpy

Worse now! No pattern no nothing although could have pulled one back just now
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 1168 viewsBenters

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:49 - Apr 8 by Ftnfwest

Worse now! No pattern no nothing although could have pulled one back just now

Im sitting in my garden listening ba .

Doing a bit of weeding now and again sipping 'Proper Job' fk the football !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:58 - Apr 8 with 1142 viewsFtnfwest

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 15:55 - Apr 8 by Benters

Im sitting in my garden listening ba .

Doing a bit of weeding now and again sipping 'Proper Job' fk the football !

Gardening tomorrow followed by a nice walk and beer to follow. Much more enjoyable!
Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:10 - Apr 8 with 1107 viewsLord_Lucan

I was drinking in the bar near the pier when the last one docked.

You have never seen such a scruffy rabble.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:16 - Apr 8 with 1079 viewsnoggin

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:10 - Apr 8 by Lord_Lucan

I was drinking in the bar near the pier when the last one docked.

You have never seen such a scruffy rabble.

Bunch of scarfers.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:16 - Apr 8 with 1077 viewsTractorWood

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 14:35 - Apr 8 by MattinLondon

There's plenty of other days to explore London in the sun. But not many days when you can be in the company of other Town fans enjoying the day and having fun

Up arrow, I agree. Just not for me.

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 1055 viewsLord_Lucan

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:16 - Apr 8 by noggin

Bunch of scarfers.

Scarfers and barmies

Stained Marcus Evans shirts aplenty

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:23 - Apr 8 with 1042 viewsTractorWood

Just had my pleasant walk over Putney bridge disturbed by some boat on 16:16 - Apr 8 by noggin

Bunch of scarfers.

I follow England and thought the same tbf.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024