Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Pudsey (n/t) 10:18 - Jul 22 with 2275 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 2264 viewsFreddies_Ears

More than "just a dog". I watched some of his TV stuff last night and it still makes me laugh out loud. Wonderful.
RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 11:08 - Jul 22 with 2187 viewstcblue

The Princess Diana of dogs. RIP England's rose we will never forget you and your tireless work for the arts
RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 11:12 - Jul 22 with 2184 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The BBC news story on it was quite sad as the owner/trainer/companion apparently broke down in tears at crufts earlier this year when announcing it was pudseys last ever performance.

No idea whether that was planned or due to what eventually took his life but it was a moving statement she made nonetheless.

RIP pudsey

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 11:15 - Jul 22 with 2172 viewsFreddies_Ears

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 11:12 - Jul 22 by The_Romford_Blue

The BBC news story on it was quite sad as the owner/trainer/companion apparently broke down in tears at crufts earlier this year when announcing it was pudseys last ever performance.

No idea whether that was planned or due to what eventually took his life but it was a moving statement she made nonetheless.

RIP pudsey

It was leukaemia, which is why they k k wouldn't be long.
Surely only the British could have a dog win so many hearts!
RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 12:34 - Jul 22 with 2126 viewsLuk38644

It was quite upsetting seeing the news yesterday because only 5 weeks ago, I lost my Cocker Spaniel, Alfie, to the same thing.

He was only 6, fine one week and then he stopped eating and became lethargic, so we took him to the vets and they found he had severe cancer and he had to be put to sleep. Sitting in the room with him as it happened was the hardest thing I've ever had to do so I can imagine what she's going through.
RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 13:07 - Jul 22 with 2096 viewsHARRY10

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 11:08 - Jul 22 by tcblue

The Princess Diana of dogs. RIP England's rose we will never forget you and your tireless work for the arts

"And you lived your live

like a spaniel in the wind"
RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 13:10 - Jul 22 with 2087 viewsRyorry

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 12:34 - Jul 22 by Luk38644

It was quite upsetting seeing the news yesterday because only 5 weeks ago, I lost my Cocker Spaniel, Alfie, to the same thing.

He was only 6, fine one week and then he stopped eating and became lethargic, so we took him to the vets and they found he had severe cancer and he had to be put to sleep. Sitting in the room with him as it happened was the hardest thing I've ever had to do so I can imagine what she's going through.

So sorry - feel for you Luk.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 13:32 - Jul 22 with 2050 viewstcblue

RIP Pudsey (n/t) on 13:07 - Jul 22 by HARRY10

"And you lived your live

like a spaniel in the wind"

🎶I would have liked to have known you
But I was a full grown adult🎶
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024