Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) 15:05 - Aug 5 with 3663 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 3646 viewsfactual_blue

You can.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:07 - Aug 5 with 3636 viewsLord_Lucan

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:06 - Aug 5 by factual_blue

You can.

Not online

Must just be on radio?????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 3630 viewsVic

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:07 - Aug 5 by Lord_Lucan

Not online

Must just be on radio?????

Always been that way Lucars.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 3585 viewsLord_Lucan

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:08 - Aug 5 by Vic

Always been that way Lucars.

Oh. I'm usually at the game so wouldn't know.

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 5 with 3539 viewsGlasgowBlue

I can't remember my iFollow password. Have asked to reset and they haven't sent the bloody email although I have had a message that they have. Can't listen to BBC Suffolk online.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:21 - Aug 5 with 3518 viewsDamster

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

I can't remember my iFollow password. Have asked to reset and they haven't sent the bloody email although I have had a message that they have. Can't listen to BBC Suffolk online.

How did you register in first place. Can't see option to register.
Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:21 - Aug 5 with 3517 viewsStokieBlue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

This happened to me as well.

I tried about 5 times to get the email, gave up and registered again on a different email address and I'll get them to cancel the first one I've used for years on Monday.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:25 - Aug 5 with 3481 viewsdavblue

i've logged in but says im not subscribed. I am as i tried to set up again and got told i already am.

Gone through the IOS app and it's working.
Login to get fewer ads

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:25 - Aug 5 with 3471 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:21 - Aug 5 by Damster

How did you register in first place. Can't see option to register.

Top righ hand corner of the club website under the picture of Bart and the SkyBet logo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 5 with 3434 viewsjeera

Free view on TV if you're at home?

Ch 720

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:30 - Aug 5 with 3424 viewsfactual_blue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 5 by jeera

Ch 720

I've tried that, but there's no picture?

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 3401 viewsLord_Lucan

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 5 by jeera

Ch 720

Thanks but I'm not.

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:41 - Aug 5 with 3359 viewsjeera

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:30 - Aug 5 by factual_blue

I've tried that, but there's no picture?

This is true.

Which may be just as well.

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 3340 viewsStokieBlue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:34 - Aug 5 by Lord_Lucan

Thanks but I'm not.

Just pay for the app?

Less than a pint a month.

SB

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 3307 viewsjeera

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:34 - Aug 5 by Lord_Lucan

Thanks but I'm not.

Or near an unoccupied TV in the East somewhere, I should have said.

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 5 with 3281 viewsLord_Lucan

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:46 - Aug 5 by StokieBlue

Just pay for the app?

Less than a pint a month.

SB

What app?

Can I get it now?

Stupid of Ipswich

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 3274 viewsStokieBlue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 5 by Lord_Lucan

What app?

Can I get it now?

Stupid of Ipswich

Yes, go on the ITFC website, register and buy iFollow for 4 quid a month and then download the ITFC app on your phone and listen to it.

SB

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:56 - Aug 5 with 3249 viewsfactual_blue

Hells bells. Why can't you listen to the game on radio suffolk? (n/t) on 15:41 - Aug 5 by jeera

This is true.

Which may be just as well.

I got the picture a while ago.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024